Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm

It was two years ago. Jun was twenty one years old, fresh in life, and learning ever more, trying to gain a vast knowledge of the world's different countires and cultures, their backgrounds, jutsu, traditions, and medicines. He was not particularly a man of science per say, but a man who enjoyed gaining wisdom and traveling. For an uchiha, Jun was rather peaceful, though most people associated his clan with being cruel, rude, and hot-headed. That didn't mean Jun couldn't get hot headed, but generally, he was pretty laid back and nice.

Now, the secondary head of the Uchiha Clan was walking through Kumogakure no Sato. He wasn't really even allowed in here technically, but nonetheless the guards opened the gates for him. He had analyzed the gates upon walking up to them, noticing the odd chakra fluctuations, and knew bwetter than to touch it. Instead, the man decided to hypnotize the guards and pull the Obi-Wan trick to let him pass by. He left them a note, apologizing if they found out, telling them he wouldn't do any harm. However, that didn't mean, that right now, as he walked through the streets, the majority of the people didn't snarl at him. Jun smirked inside. He was totally in enemy territory, and yet Jun didn't feel like he was threatened. Where exactly was he headed to? To go see the Emporer so to speak, this Raikage of a scorch releasing Shinetsu, that's who. Why? To talk peace. It was highly risky of course, but Jun was a man who believed that his words were golden.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:14 pm

With the Raikage having died only a few weeks ago, Ryuji was the new Raikage and was having a hard time fitting in the shoes of his predecessor. Being the Raikage was a lot more work than Ryuji ever thought it would be, and not physical work, but stupid and boring paperwork, yes every shinobi's nightmare...

One of the guards had notified Ryuji of someone who entered the village a few moments ago, he said that the person had somehow managed to "hypnotize" them, and left a note saying he was sorry. Ryuji had to go find this person, and find out why he was here in Kumogakure. With Ryuji still being suspicious of Iwakagure for attacking him and his predecessor, he had to find out quickly, in case this was an attacker from Iwakagure. Ryuji would never forgive Iwakagure for killing the previous Raikage.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, he searched for the person on the first layer of Kumogakure, known as the Earth Layer. He saw a man that looked a bit suspicious, a few people were giving him strange looks as well.

Ryuji jumped off of the rooftop, and walked closer to the man, standing five meters away from him and in front of him, blocking his way to where ever he was going. So, are you the guy who got into the village and did something to my guards? Ryuji asked him, at the same time implying he was the Raikage, or atleast a high ranked shinobi of Kumogakure. What's your name? He asked again, waiting for the reply. He was wearing his usual clothing today, with the black pants and black sleeveless shirt, covered by protective training chest gear, and protective training gear on each arm as well. His item holster was full of shuriken, plus-minus twenty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 am

Jun continued walking along, looking for the way that would lead up to the Heaven Layer, since he was going to see the Raikage. It was because Jun had heard about the new Raikage that he had come. he'd found out this information from Oto's Intelligence Bureau, which traveled wide and far to bring news to his own village. As the Uchiha continued his venture though, he smelled the delicious smell of steamed pork buns, and he had to stop! A nice old lady had them cooking outside of a hut. Jun waved hello to the woman, and he said he'd buy three of them, giving her a wad of around 1200 Yen bills. That was 12 dollars in US terms. The old woman said thanks, and she would kindly place the buns on a disposable plate for the lad and put a cloth over it. Jun bowed and said thanks, walking along, picking up the tasty treat and biting into it. It was so good! He wondered what kind of spices the woman used. It had not only pork in it, but the taste of kimchi and a hint of peppers and onions. This was mixed with a bit of Hiroshin sauce and a dab of soy. Great stuff!

Because Jun was busy happily eating, and because he didn't have sensory as a skill type, he couldn't pick up the high level of chakra following from the roof tops. All of a sudden though, Jun felt a tinge int he air, and he put the bun he was eating down, activating his three tomoe Sharingan, but only in his left eye. Soon as he knew it, there was a man around his age, standing five meters away in front of Jun. By analyzing the color of the man's chakra, Jun could tell he was a Shinetsu. The strength of the chakra was also crazy high. Jun backed up, until he was about eight meters away, in case the Kumo-nin attacked him.

The man was wearing some light-weight armor and a black sleeve-less shirt. The look he was giving Jun was rather intimidating too, and he looked a bit angry. He addressed Jun, asking him who he was and if he was the guy who had done something to his guards. The hint his, and his high level of chakra let Jun know just who this was, or at least appeared to be. Therefore, the Uchiha would reply, after bowing his head in respect,

"Yes, I am the man who did something to your guards, but I assure you they are fine. I merely hypnotized them and made them sleep for a bit. No harm was done. Also, my name is Uchiha, Jun. I have come as an ambassador from the village of Otogakure. I seek for our people to have relations, prosperous and helpful alike. Are you the Raikage per chance?" , Jun asked, in a polite tone of voice. He'd now wait for a reply. If the other attacked, Jun was ready to defend. He did not want to harm someone he wanted to make peace with, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:27 am

An Uchiha? Ryuji felt a bit threatened when he heard that the man was an Uchiha, its no mystery why. The Uchiha had attacked his clan long ago, before Ryuji was born, and killed many of the Shinetsu, and not at any random location, no, it was at one of their most sacred places in Konohagakure. Though that happened a long time ago, most likely before this Uchiha in front of Ryuji was even born, as they were about the same age. Jun then explained that he was here to make relations between Kumogakure and Otogakure.

Ryuji felt a bit relaxed after hearing that, but his guard was still up, in case this was a trap, to kill Ryuji. After all Ryuji would seem like an easy target to anyone who knows he just became Raikage. What kind of relations are you interested in, Uchiha Jun. We should take this to a more private location, something like this is not to be negotiated in the middle of the streets. Ryuji said to Jun. We should go to my offices, their on the Heaven Layer, way up there. Ryuji said again, pointing up at the sky. He was wondering why they would send someone at a time like this, did they not know the previous Raikage died not long ago? Or were they looking to take advantage of that and make an alliance while Kumogakure was having a hard time, giving off that they were desperate in some sense, or maybe they really had no other motive, than making a true alliance.

Ryuji was waiting for the reply from Jun, wondering if he would go with him to the Raikage offices, where they could negotiate more privately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 am

Jun watched the Shinetsu carefully, for any fluctuations in his chakra. The Shinetsu Kekkei genkei, the Scorch Release, was high intensity heat created by Jun's two favorite elements, wind and fire. The Shinetsu, however, were able to combine these elements, making the "flame" powerfully deadly, quickly drying up anything they hit in a manner of minutes to seconds, depending on how strong they were. Yes, Jun had this information. he was an intelligent man, and took much care in researching through the Clan's library on other Kekkei Genkei Clans before he had left, in case he encountered any dangerous situation. It was better to have a heads up than be caught in the middle of something you couldn't get out of.

The Uchiha was then spoken to, as it seemed the Shinetsu wasn't going to attack him. Also, by his words, it seemed that this man was indeed the Raikage, unless that is, if it was one of his higher ranking ninja, possibly an ANBU in disguise, and this was a trap? Jun would go, wanting to place trust in this man, and yet, he had to always remember, nothing could be completely trusted but yourself. This was the Shinobi World, and people stabbed eachother in the back all the time.

Jun took in a breath, and let out a sigh, replying to the man,

"Hai. I will go with you to your office, Raikage-San? There, I will discuss matters with you in more privacy. Lead the way please." , said Jun, still calmly, still pleasant. He would then eat some of his food. He was hungry from such a trip, using so much chakra to by-pass difficult terrain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 am

Jun had agreed to go to the offices with Ryuji, so he took the lead. Follow me, you seem a bit uncertain of my identity, I shall introduce myself. My name is Ryuji Shinetsu, and I am the Raikage. The previous Raikage was.. Killed, along with our attacker, the previous Tsuchikage. You need not fear my intentions, currently I am in no position to attack a member of Otogakure, unless you attack me first.. He said to Jun, with a somewhat disappointed tone to his voice, not just from the position he is in, but from having to be reminded of the Raikage's death.

He ran towards the way of the official entrance to the Sky Layer, instead of just running up the walls. He stopped, and waited for the Uchiha to catch up to him, he didn't trust Jun completely, Ryuji knew very well not to trust people easily, especially not someone he just met, and his relationship with Uchiha made that even worse, he struggled to trust Jun, but he had no other choice. Kumogakure needed allies at a time like this, as Ryuji doesn't trust Iwagakure at all, and suspected they were planning a war against Kumogakure. Sure, Ryuji had a personal alliance with the Kazekage, but any help that presented itself would be good help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 am

Jun was very pleased that his first guess at who this was, was correct. Jun had a keen ability to tell who was lying and who was not, something that came out of listening to the many council meetings he's been to, ever since a child. Being a diplomat was drilled into the boy from a young start, with heavy burdens weighing on his shoulders. He had heard many a fair share of lies, and knew all the signs of lying. It was VERY hard to lie to Jun. So, a bit more pleased, Jun would nod, becoming silent, but revering the man who was the Raikage, nonetheless. When the Raikage took off running towards the entrance to the Sky Layer, Jun took off as well, running quickly as he could, just behind the master of this clouded realm.

Jun's Sharingan was on Ryuji, while his other senses were on the village of Kumo. At any moment, it was possible he could be ambushed, and yet, who would question the actions of their Kage? Jun had forgotten about his pork buns, having dropped them back there, a pitty. He hadn't meant to litter in this fine man's streets, much less waste perfectly good food. Still, there were more important matters at hand, and Jun could go days without eating if needed be.

[Exit to Sky Layer?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]   Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Storm Dragons [Flashback/Ryuji only]
Page 1 of 1