Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 am

(OOC:  Invite only is for Jin Shinetsu to join me.)

As Yaju walked into the Heaven Layer district of Kumogakure he looked at all of the buildings around him and admired the detailed work.  Each building was fancier than the ones in the residential areas due to the more important people who live there.  This area was mainly for governmental purposes and the people who occupy the buildings use them for political purposes.  Yaju could see the Raikage's building up ahead but he couldn't go up there now.  As much as he wanted to go in there and challenge him he was actually looking for another high rank shinobi. 

He was looking for Jin Shinetsu; a member of the same clan as the Raikage and an Anbu for Kumogakure.  Yaju was to join Jin's team and as a genin he would perform missions with and report to Jin in order to advance himself further.  He was excited to meet him since he had only heard good things about him and if he was as strong as the Kage or even half as strong it would be great to learn from him.

Yaju leaned against one of the building walls close to the Raikage's office and looked up at the clouds.  The sky was clear and there were no storms in sight which disappointed Yaju.  He wanted to see more lightning since it excited him and helped motivate him to become stronger and faster.  He also wanted to train his steel release techniques and his new sensei might be a key factor in doing this.  His kekkai genkai allows him to take more damage and last longer during battles compared to those without it and weapons were virtually useless against him.

I wonder what kind of new techniques my new sensei will be able to teach me but more importantly, I wonder how strong he is!

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jin Shinetsu
ANBU
ANBU
Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name: Jin Shinetsu
Elements:
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu-50, Taijutsu-50, bukijutsu-

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Jin walks in looking all epic with the dark blue scorch balls floating around him and his all black clothes. He walks to the Genin and asks," I would like to know your name, could you please tell me it?" After he get the reply he says," well my name is Jin and you may know that I am the Raikage's brother." He starts to walk and calls over to Yaju,"follow me for your next training." Jin starts walking towards the back of the building and into a field in that area.

As they walk he explains the rules," ok this is the bell training, I know it is meant for a full team but we are doing with one person. The rules are simple all you have to do is take the bell from my hand. The secret is that you have to attack me with the intent to kill me." They arrive at the field and it has 1 open space in the middle and the rest of the field is covered in trees. Jin runs to the open space and shouts," You have until lunch."(4 posts of your own). Jin stands and waits at the open space. Hell he could destroy the whole field if he wanted to. When he leaves he decides he will show his Genin some of his power by destroying everything in the field. After a while he would teach the Genin the Lightning cutter or Raikiri as Jin preferred to call it. Jin was going to teach a genin a certain kill move, hell yeah. He would do all this soon but the boy still has to prove himself today. If the boy can't do it Jin would tie him to a log for the rest of the day....
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

The anbu ninja Jin Shinetsu walked into the area and walked over to Yaju and asked his name.  He looked like he already knew who he was but Yaju replied anyways.

"My name is Yaju Muteki, I look forward to learning from you Jin Sensei."

Jin explained to Yaju how he was the Raikage's sibling and that he would be Yaju's new sensei.  He continued to explain what his future training would be and described what he called the bell test.  The bell test was a sort of training that had been passed down through the ages and was usually done in a team but Jin wanted him to do it just by himself.  It seemed a little ridiculous but on the other hand Yaju was not really one for teamwork in the first place.  In reality this was perfect for him since it allowed him to fight his sensei one on one and would help him become stronger.  Yaju grinned and looked back at his sensei and spoke;

"Alright let's do this!"

They walked into a clearing and ended up in a field in which they would train in.  Jin explained that he should not go easy on him and aim to kill him in order to try and get the bell before lunch.  He told him that he could destroy the field if it was necessary and Yaju knew he was serious.  He stretched his arms and legs and tried to warm up his body for the upcoming battle and he grabbed his bat from his belt.  He looked at it and put it back in its case and determined he would need his hands to grab the bells and couldn't have them full for when he made his assault.

"Can I start?" Yaju asked as he put up his fists in a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Jin Shinetsu
ANBU
ANBU
Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Spoiler:
"Yes you can start, I told you that hours ago!" shouts Jin. This boy..... This boy needs to learn fast. This is annoying I have just been waiting for nothing and i forgot to pack my book and I thought this would be more of a challenge. Well I could be wrong about the boy. I wonder how he is going to attack me, maybe with Ninjutsu or Taijutsu or the more likely Bukijutsu. Out of pure annoyance Jin makes the Tiger hand sign and does the Shakuton Release: Incinerating Flare Technique. Jin forms the huge ball out of several flaming orbs and launches it to his left side making it destroy everything in 50 m of that area. All that is left is a few mummified trees and everything else is dead. Hopefully the boy wasn't in that area because that attack would kill him. This would be the second field he has destroyed in the past day.

After that amazing attack Jin would stand at the ready for attacks. Any thrown weapon attacks would be stopped by the floating blue balls around him. He had a plan for later and if that boy proves himself Jin would use him as help. The boy would never be able to match a Jounin but when Jin is done with him the boy would be very strong. Jin's ambition is endless and Jin would work incredible to get them. By the time he is done he will have 2 implants and more. The chances are that when Jin is done he will be a Kage. Jin draws his sword and holds it in one hand preparing for the genins attack. Jin would not hurt the genin badly, but by the end of the is the boy would most likely need to go to the hospital. With his sword in his left hand and the bell in his right Jin is ready.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am

Jin yelled at him and proceeded to perform a few hand seals and quickly unleashed a few balls of fire which quickly hit a field and burnt it down.  The environment was ablaze but Yaju was already running to the right side try to grab the bell in close combat.  Yaju concentrated in running quickly and dashed towards Jin in an attempt to surprise him.  Yaju was surprisingly fast for a genin but he knew that although he excelled there the jounin surpassed him in everything else.  Jin was holding a sword and as Yaju attacked he would most likely try to slash down at him while he tried to grab the bell. 

As Yaju got into range he whipped out his metal bat with his left hand and tried to hit Jin in the head with it while making sure he shot out his right hand to grab the bell form him.  Knowing that since Jin had a sword in hand he would try to slash him and prevent him from grabbing the bell but if he did so, Yaju was prepared to instantly activate his steel armor to block the sword's blow if his bat wasn't fast enough to block it itself.  He could only hope that he was fast enough and that Jin hadn't expected he would be so fast or that he didn’t know his kekkai genkai.  Yaju had no answer for a scorch attack and not only did he have no jutsu to prevent it from killing him, his steel armor would actually increase its power if he had it on.  He could only hope that his sensei wasn’t trying to kill him and would try his best either way.  Every second was worth the experience and his sensei was strong and would provide the perfect opportunity for Yaju to become the same.
Back to top Go down
Jin Shinetsu
ANBU
ANBU
Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 am

(occ: I made one large scorch ball. Google the name it is a cannon tech. There is also no fire.)

As the boy runs towards Jin, he realizes that he forgot to tell the boy that he would only defend himself not attack. As the boy moves into range he attacks Jin with a metal baton. Jin thrusts his sword upwards with enough force to knock the baton out the boys hand as a blocking move. At the same time he would close the hands with the bells into a fist and punch the boy in the stomach hard enough to wind most people. While the boy should be winded Jin would go low and shoot up with a kick using ferocious force to the boys face. That kick would knock the boy 10 meters back and break his jaw.

A broken jaw is not that bad the hospital would fix it up in moments and it is a test to see how his Genin would react to it. The boy wouldn't even come close to Jin's skill in speed and the boy doesn't know he is an ANBU member. I hope the boy doesn't try take off his mask because if he does Jin would have to kill him and he wouldn't do it without a lot of torture. this boy is going to need to try something epic to beat Jin. If the boy continues fighting Jin will applaud him,  but if the boy stopped Jin would not train him anything useful at all. Maybe one day soon Jin would give up an organ for the boy to get a transplant. The scorch is epic for attack and defense. Jin knows about the boy Bloodline and is planning to use his own, but all of his clan jutsu are certain kill moves and that  is why he is trying not to use it on the boy. After the attack Jin would say to the boy,"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." (occ: somebody please get the reference)
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:22 am

As he brought down the metal bat towards Jin's head a loud clank reverberated next to Yaju's ears and the sound rattled his thoughts for a second.  Jin had countered his bat swing with his sword and hit it with a force so great that Yaju's bat flew right out of his hand.  Yaju was prepared for what was to happen next since he already knew Jin was far stronger than him.  Jin went to punch Yaju in the gut and Yaju countered by adding a layer of steel to his abdominals.  At a full powered punch Jin would easily be able to knock Yaju out and probably break a few ribs but it seemed that he only intended to knock the wind out of Yaju and the attack was at a lessened power.  The steel release armor was enough to protect against this weakened attack but Jin didn't seem to be done just yet.  He closed his hand to protect the bell and began moving his fist again.  Seeing that he wasn't done with his attack Yaju tried to push off the ground to jump backwards.  Although he had predicted the attack he could not dodge all of it and Jin's uppercut went whizzing by Yaju's head, clipping his chin.  Since Yaju was jumping backwards the clip gave his body more momentum and he flipped backwards on the ground landing on his back.

Yaju tried to get up quickly so that he could defend himself but as he tried to force himself off the ground he realized that his body wasn’t moving the way he wanted it to.  The chin is a vital point and if hit correctly could knock someone out but in this scenario it had seemed to weaken him severely.

This man is strong!  I need to fight more!

Yaju grinned and punched the ground in front of him and kicked the ground to send shockwaves throughout his body,  Using his muscles and a lot of will power Yaju stood right side up and put up his fists in a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Jin Shinetsu
ANBU
ANBU
Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 am

Jin is tired of defense because the boy would not attack. Well he has other things he wants to do and is going to finish this now now. He makes the Ram hand sign and uses Wind Release: Pressure Damage. What he is basically doing is compressing a tornado to very high density and releases it in a wave which would knock the Genin of his feet and leave him lying there for a while. After that Jin would run to the boy and punch him in the chin to knock him out. The boy will have no lasting damage and would not need to visit the hospital. Jin is happy that this is over now. The forest will regrow in time but now it is a huge mess.This boy has lost fairly and Jin admires him for lasting so long.

Jin would then pick up the unconscious boy and put him over his shoulder. Jin would then carry the boy to a designated log and tie him to it. It is lunch time now and the boy would miss it. Jin walks over to the building and grabs a pizza. He then walks back and sits down next to the boy and eats the pizza in front of the boys face. He lets the boy sit there of a hour and then Jin unties him and lets the boy walk away. After the boy has left Jin would think to himself, this boy could become a useful asset if he is trained properly. Jin has the tendency to get rid off assets that are overly ambitious, so Jin is hoping that boy will not fall into that category. After thinking that Jin would walk away and go to his nice home. When he gets home he will relax for the rest of the day.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

The jounin and Sensei; Jin did not let up and although Yaju was having trouble standing he had prepared another attack to finish him off.  Jin had created a swirling gust and compressed it into a small attack.  This compressed wind was thrown at Yaju which on impact exploded with wind currents in all directions.  Yaju was helplessly lifted off his feet and as he looked around aimlessly he realized there was nothing he could do but hit the ground.  As he fell he covered himself in black steel to reduced the damage but it still hurt like hell.  Due to his weight increasing and the fall damage he had left an indent in the ground around his body from the fall.

As Yaju began to put the steel armor away and try to get up again, his sensei was instantly there in front of him and punched him in the jaw yet again.  He couldn't react fast enough to put the steel up since he had just activated it and was knocked out cold by the blow.  His chin had taken enough damage today and there was no way this second powerful blow wouldn't do some damage.

Yaju woke up and realized he was unable to move his limbs at all and quickly analyzed the scenario at hand.  he had lost to Jin and because of it he had lost his lunch.  He didn't care about his lunch but he did care about the fact that he was so weak that he couldn't even touch his sensei.  Jin had taken out some pizza and began to eat it in front of him to taunt him for his lack of food. Yaju stayed silent for his anger was still rising.  He wasn't angry at Jin however, he was angry at himself and to make up for this he would train even harder so that he would stand a chance next time.  He was almost fast enough to reach him so if he trained his speed a bit more it was possible he would be able to surpass his teacher.  Jin eventually untied him and sent him home and Yaju did just that.  Thinking about today's events he began to plan his new training schedule as he entered his home.

[exits]

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jin Shinetsu
ANBU
ANBU
Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

(occ: You are going to have to edit the ANBU part out because the only person who knows the real identity of an ANBU member is the kage and Jin is wearing his Jounin clothes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)   Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of a new sensei(Spar/No Kill/Invite Only/Closed)
Page 1 of 1