Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 am

(OOC: Doing this mission with Ryuji Shinetsu)

The birds around the area were chirping and the wind rustled Yaju's spike black hair as he walked down the streets of Kumogakure.  He had recently transferred over to this village and had been officially registered as a genin very recently.  He had looked at some of the missions in case any of them seemed interesting to him and when he had looked at the mission board they had posted one of urgency.  A couple of thieves had stolen out of Kumogakure bank and were to be apprehended.  The Raikage demanded the ninja who caught them chop of one of their fingers to teach them no to steal again.  Yaju thought this part was particularly interesting and decided that he needed to somehow befriend this like-minded Kage.  In the meantime however he was to look for the thieves and make a little extra yen so he could eat this week.

Yaju was currently looking for the thieves but there was no physical description of what they looked like on the mission board so how was he supposed to know what they looked like?  There were 10's and 10's of people wandering the ground level of the streets of Kumogakure and there was no real way to tell who looked guilty or not.  Yaju looked to the walls to the right and left of him and began to run at the wall to his right.  

If I can't see them from the ground level maybe I'll get a better view from above...

Yaju's foot touched the side of the wall and using chakra manipulation, stuck to the side of it.  He put his other foot on the wall and did the same and began to walk up slowly so that he wouldn't fall off.  He had learned how to walk up walls but he wasn't a master at it yet.

You know I actually don't have time to waste if the thieves are running away....

Putting a little more muscles behind his steps and a little more chakra behind his pushes he began to run up the wall at a faster speed and quickly reached the roof of the building.  From the roof he saw a whole new view of the village as well as 2 masked men holding a big bag running from rooftop to rooftop a few houses over from him.

Hmm... That's awfully convenient.  I guess it has to be them right?  Either way I'll beat them up and blame it on just cause!

Yaju grinned from his perfect logic and began to run across the rooftop towards them.  He jumped to the next one and followed suit hoping that they weren't faster than him.  Yaju, although muscular and tall, was not very agile for his age but was determined to fix that.  In his classes he was known for his strength but he wanted to be known for his speed and his strength! He aimed for the pinnacle of physical prowess and that started with catching these thieves.  If he could catch up with them when they had a headstart then it means he was getting faster.  It didn't matter that they were moving slower due to the big bag of money they were carrying, he would catch them and complete his first Kumogakure mission. 

As he jumped from rooftop to rooftop he reached back behind his belt and fingered the iron bat that was attached to his pants.  Hopefully it would be getting some action today.  He also reached into one of the many pockets in his cargo pants and clarified that his pack of kunai and shuriken were still there.  He wouldn't be able to chop off the thieves' fingers with a bat now would he?

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

[Enter Lightning Clone]
The clone was sent from its previous location at the gates, into the village by its maker, the Raikage, Ryuji Shinetsu. It was on its way to the Raikage offices, which was on the highest level of Kumogakure no Sato. The clone was fast, and ran to the offices, being a great ninjutsu user, Ryuji's clone could walk on walls very easily. The clone ran up to the wall, leaving the leaves on the ground and some dust to follow soon after it. The clone ran up from the first level of Kumogakure, on its way to the second, then third. As it was running on the walls, it saw a boy chasing after two guys with a big bag.
Were those thieves? And why was he chasing them? It must have been an urgent mission, something that happens regularly in major villages. The clone jumped away from the wall, and landed on one of the roof tops. It began to run after the three guys.
It jumped from roof top to roof top, closing the gap between them more and more. It would soon reach them. The villagers must be thinking a hailstorm was starting, from them jumping on their roofs. This was The Land of Lightning afterall, storms were not scarce here.
The clone saw the boy remove some sort of iron bat, was he going to beat them to death with that?! He was a strange boy indeed, normally shinobi carried swords and kunai blades as close combat weapons, but not a bat.
The lightning clone was fast indeed, it was now in front of the thieves, he jumped infront of them from a rooftop nearby, causing them to stop hastily. They must have thought it was the real Raikage, why else would two guys stop running because of one guy? The clone said to them: What are you doing with that bag? And why are you running from that boy? They looked back and saw the boy. They replied to the clone, saying: We didn't even know the boy was following us.. R.. Raikage. One of them swallowed some saliva as a sign of nervousness.
Well you do now, so give up that bag or face the consequences. The clone said to them, and they laughed a little. They must be really greedy if they would refuse to give up the ryo after the Raikage told them to do so.
He was now waiting for that boy to show up, and would greet him as soon as he arrived, they might have to stop these thieves together.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 am

As Yaju hopped from building to building he firmly grasped his bat and pulled it out of it's sheath ready to strike at the next possible moment.  The thieves were still far away from him and didn't look like they were slowing down at all.  They hadn't looked back at him even once so they either didn't think of him as a threat and ignored him or they just didn't know he was there.  Either way it would be in his best interest to get a sneak attack on them.

All of a sudden a blur crossed Yaju's vision and a man appeared in front of the two thieves which caused them to halt in their tracks.  The thieves began to talk to the man although Yaju was too far away to hear what they were saying.  The thieves turned and in surprise noticed that he was coming right for them.  They turned back to the random man and looked like they were nervous and surprised.  It looks like they didn't know he was following them after all.

I don't know who this man is but he does look a little familiar...  I don't know who he is though it is possible he is the thieves' boss!  I shouldn't stop then I can only continue with my assault to try and stop these thieves.  This man hasn't apprehended them yet so he might not be strong enough to take them on alone!  Either way these thieves deserve what is coming to them!

Yaju kicked off of the last roof harder than before pouring more chakra into his step to rush at the thieves as quickly as possible.  He was still in the air but now right behind the two and began to swing his bat towards the closer one's head.  He couldn't help but smile for the blow he was about to make was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:00 pm

The boy was getting closer, he then jumped at the two thieves, and held his bat in a swinging position. The clone saw real trouble coming, that bat to the head would cause serious injury, the clone moved quickly, he moved closer to the thieves just as the boy was jumping, and swiped the thieves off of their feet from the right, causing them to fall to their left, and the bat swung over them, missing them by a few inches. Wow, slow down! No need to smash someones head in! The clone said to the boy.

Moving into a straightened posiotion again, the clone looked at the boy. Hey, I am the Raikage, you shouldn't be smashing people's heads in like that, you know. What's your name, boy? The clone asked him, waiting for a reply, while the thieves were laying on the ground, and started to get up. The clone moved in front of them, as they stood up, he moved his left knee up into one of the thieve's stomach, the thieve spit out some blood, and was out of breath. This was to make to test how the boy could fight, taking out one of the thieves would leave the other one for the boy, to make it a bit more fair. The poor thieve that the clone attacked must be in some pain, he didn't even see the attack coming, how could you with such short distance and the clone having such good speed?

The other thieve was scared, he knew he wouldn't make it against two people alone, after seeing what the Raikage could do to his friend. He decided to attack the boy, as he should be easier to handle than the Raikage. He made some hand signs, and blasted a fireball right at the boy, after turning around and taking a deep breath. The boy would have to act quickly, if he was going to avoid any damage.

The clone stood there, and decided he wanted to see what the boy could do, aside from smashing stuff. All of the shinobi in Kumogakure needed to be in top shape, and were to handle even the toughest of situations. The thieve that the clone had thrusted its knee into, was now lying on the ground in a crawled up position, holding its ribs, the clone must have broken some with its kick, the thieve was more fragile than the clone had thought.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Just as his attack was about to hit the thief in the head the strange man knocked both of the thieves out of the way.  Yaju's bat missed and swung harmlessly in the air not injuring anyone but instead making a fool out of himself.  He looked up abruptly to yell at the man for moving them but the stern look he got in return was not a good sign.  The man told him he was the raikage and that he shouldn't just smash people's heads in.  He then followed by kneeing one of the thieves in the gut as he tried to escape.

Alright so he's the Raikage huh? Thats why he looked familiar I guess.  But he's lecturing me on not being brutal? He probably broke a few of that guy's ribs.

Yaju smiled and looked over to the other thief who looked confused and wasn't sure what to do.  He looked over to Yaju and instantly he knew what to do.  The thief performed a few quick hand signs and put his hand up to his mouth to shoot a fireball at Yaju.  Yaju quickly concentrated the chakra into his feet and used the body flicker technique, causing a poof of smoke where he was standing and kicking off hard dashing out of the way of the incoming fireball and into the thief's blind spot.  As the thief grinned and began to put his hand down a metal bat came out of his blind spot and hit him on the side of the head.  Yaju couldn't contain his smile and turned to the Raikage.  They had worked together and completed the mission which not only got him his money for the week but also made him acquaintances with one of the most powerful people in the world.  Maybe not now but soon he would fight him and become strong.  The excitement of this idea gave Yaju another smile but he quickly disguised it with a laugh.

"My name is Yaju Muteki.  You're pretty strong aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm

The boy had dodged the thieves fireball using the body flicker technique, judging from the puff of smoke and the sudden re-appearance, and had hit the thieve with his bat. The boy was persistent indeed, he seems to have a thing for smashing things, especially heads. The clone figured the mission was done, as both the thieves were down for the count.

The boy said his name was Yaju Muteki, Ryuji had heard of that clan before, but he couldn't remember what the clan was about, he remembered it had a bloodline, or kekkei genkei, but he couldn't remember what it was. He wanted to know more, so he spoke to Yaju: Yaju Muteki, is that your name? Thank you for the compliment, but I'm just a clone, you should talk to the real me sometime. I hope you and the real me can meet again sometime, Yaju. You don't seem so bad yourself. You seem to have good strength inside your body, and a heart for battle, it reminds me of, well me. So what was this mission about, Yaju? I guess it is completed, yes?

The clone needed to get to the offices soon, so he was hoping this mission was over, so he could go and be there in case he was needed as the Raikage to give some orders and file some paperwork. Being Raikage wasn't just about fighting and protecting the village, it was about boring work as well, though Ryuji did not mind the paperwork, he liked thinking, but sometimes it would get too much. Having clones do the paperwork when it got too much was something Ryuji often did.

The clone was looking at the somewhat excited boy called Yaju, it was interesting to see this boy fight, and with a bat like that... The clone was almost ready to go, he picked up the two men, and waited for a reply from Yaju, then he remembered something, he always told people to cut of one of the fingers from each thieve they encountered, so he put them down, and spoke again to Yaju: Yaju, I seem to have forgotten that we must cut off a finger from each of these. Do you have anything sharp on you? As a clone I don't carry shuriken or knifes or any such things.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 pm

The Raikage turned to him and told him that he was actually just one of the Raikage's clones and not the original.  The clone looked identical to the original and was incredibly powerful and fast which amazed Yaju.  Yaju could create clones but nothing that actually had substance or physical forms like shadow clones.

That's incredible that his clone is so much stronger than I am.  I need to fight this man!

Yaju grinned again and the Kage's clone informed him that he had heard of his clan before but didn't know what kekkai genkai they had.  He picked up the two thieves and asked Yaju if the mission was just to bring them back to authorities.  The clone then shook his head and told him that he almost forgot that they needed to cut off a finger from each of them for stealing.  He asked Yaju if he had anything sharp and indeed Yaju did.

Yaju pulled out a kunai from his pocket and walked over to the Clone and the thieves.  He was in striking range and if he wanted he could probably attack the Kage from this distance. Yaju shook his head and quickly cut a finger off of both of the clones and cleaned his kunai.

I can't just throw away all of my hard work of getting accepted into this village by attacking the Kage... And it's not even the actual Kage it's just a clone!  You've got to think sometimes Yaju.

He quickly put away the kunai and looked back at the clone and the thieves.  The thieves were dripping blood and the Kage looked at him with a quick smile.  He told him that he reminded him of himself while battling.  This was great news because if the Kage wanted to get to know Yaju then he would definitely accept an invitation to battle in the future.  Not yet however.  He would wait for the real deal and not a clone.

"Thanks for the compliment, I hope you will be able to offer me guidance in the future.  The mission should be complete as soon as you drop them off in jail."

Yaju bowed to the Kage's clone and jumped down off the roof bouncing off of the walls of houses nearby in order to not hurt himself from the fall.  He landed on the ground safely and began to walk towards mission board to receive his reward from completing the mission.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:42 pm

The boy had taken out a kunai, and proceeded to cut off a finger from each of the thieves, they screamed in pain and blood started dripping from their open wounds. This must be a painful thing indeed, having your finger cut off... And not being able to perform any handsigns anymore.. Which must be a really hard thing, having worked so hard to use the arts of ninjutsu, and have it taken away from you... But they must learn their lesson! And besides, if they get a good healing in time, their fingers will be restored.

The boy then bowed to the clone, did he just get some sort of respect for the Raikage? If the real Ryuji was here, he would feel honored, but he wouldn't let the boy bow, it made him feel uncomfortable, he was a Kage yes, but not a God of some sort. The clone watched as Yaju went off on his own, and picked up the two thieves and the bag of ryo. Their wounds were bleeding on him, then he started jumping from rooftop to rooftop, on his way to the police station. If the thieves were lucky, the police station might have a good medical ninja there. The clone was almost at the police station, it wasn't far from their location where they were stopped, it wasn't much of a fight, just one move from the clone and one move from the boy, Yaju, took care of them.

The clone arrived at the station, and walked in with the two on each of his shoulders. He dropped them over his shoulders, onto the ground, and told the shinobi there: Caught these two with some ryo they stole, a boy named Yaju chased them so I followed. Please take this and lock them up, and heal those fingers if you can, as long as they felt pain, they would have learned their lesson. Goodbye. The clone handed the bag of ryo over to one of the shinobi, and was on its way now to the offices to do some paperwork, and see if anyone needed the Raikage to give some advice, or give out orders.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)   Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Thieves(Invite Only/Mission/Closed)
Page 1 of 1