Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)   "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am

All Yaju could think about was the sheer speed and power of the bolt of lightning that almost killed him when he trained upon the Jade Dragon Range.  He wanted to harness that power and he was training so that he could be strong and independent just like that work of nature.  Recently however he had come into contact with a clone of the Raikage who, even as a clone, seemed faster and stronger than Yaju though a person could be.  He was in fact the epitome of what he wanted to become in the future.  He was a Kage; one of the 6 most powerful ninja in the world and not only was he a Kage but he was the Raikage, the Kage of lightning!  It seemed almost too perfect that he came into contact with him so shortly after joining the village.  Yaju ws determined to meet up with the Kage again in order to fight and train with him but in order to do so he would need to draw his attention.  Instead of causing a ruckus to get his attention like he normally would he decided to go for the more civil route and perform missions.  The Raikage was the village leader afterall and would surely notice if the newcomer began to perform really well on a bunch of new missions after just starting as a genin there.

That’s where Yaju was currently in his schedule; about to partake in another mission in order to grab the attention of the Kage though this mission didn’t seem too important.  As he walked down the road passing by house by house he finally came up to the one that was supposedly where the mission was taking place.  It was very dangerous or anything but the Kage wanted it done so Yaju would swallow his pride.  A young man’s small farm contained a few cows, a couple of horses and a donkey and one of his neighbors kept harassing the donkey for some reason.  The mission was for Yaju to stop the person from harassing the donkey and beating it up.

Let’s just get this over with…

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)   "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 am

Yaju walked up to the house of the owner of the donkey and knocked on the door.  No one answered and he knocked again.  Again no answer and Yaju began to wonder if anyone lived there at all.  He stepped back and took a good look at the house checking out the yellow paint that covered it which was full of cracks and smudges.  The windows had a greenish tint to it and it was obvious that the owner of this house didn’t care too much for cleanliness.  I guess it makes sense why he owns a donkey now.  Yaju opened the back gate and went into the backyard of the man’s house to see a small little farm. 

There were hay stacks in the corner as well as bowels for the animals to drink water out of.  Yaju frowned and didn’t see a donkey anywhere in the facility until he heard a sound that could only have come from an animal in pain.  Yaju ran to one of the sheds to see a young man kicking the donkey in the side.  The donkey made noises of retort but was tied up and could do nothing but take the cruel beating.  The man looked over to Yaju and yelled;

“What do you want?  This is just a dumb animal; I can do whatever I please with it!”

“I’ve been given the order to stop you from beating up this donkey sir, it is cruel and inhumane.”  Yaju said with a straight face.

Heh, I sure told him.  I sounded all official and everything!

“This is MY donkey; I’ll do what I please with it!”  The man said with a scowl as he kicked the donkey once more in the side.

Yaju laughed and stepped forward towards the man and began to crack his knuckles.  The man looked back at him and grabbed a nearby trowel to fight him with.

“W-what are you doing?” the man stuttered as he put up a feeble defensive guard.

“Performing my duties to the village.”  Yaju said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)   "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:44 am

The man who once had a look of terror on his face had seemed to reaffirm his resolve and grabbed his trowel with gusto.  He rushed at Yaju with the intent to do some damage upon the man who had threatened him.  Yaju had no intention of losing however and reached behind him to grab his own weapon.  The man stopped in fear of what dangerous weapon the ninja could be grabbing.  When Yaju took out a metal bat the man laughed and continued to run at him.  A grin appeared on Yaju’s face and he begun to laugh as well and sidestepped the man with the trowel.  As the man swung around to try and attack him with a sneak attack, a bat flew down and snapped his trowel in half.  The wood snapped in half and splinters shot out making a little mess of the floor. 

The man stared dumbfounded with a piece of the trowel in each of his hands.  He looked at each hand and then threw the pieces towards Yaju’s head.  Yaju easily dodged the pieces and put his bat away.

“I guess that takes care of that.” Yaju said with a grin.

The man grinned as well and pulled out a knife from his pocket.  The space between the two was already so cramped so that Yaju would not be able to dodge an attack so close.  The man pushed the knife into Yaju’s gut and the man began to laugh.

“Take that damned ninja!  Don’t underestimate us farmers!”

Yaju’s smile increased in size as he looked the man in the eyes.  The man met his gaze and his smile dropped.  Yaju’s gaze went down to where the knife had met his stomach and the man’s eyes followed.  The shirt had been cut but the skin was completely fine.  The man retracted the knife and found that the blade had been completely flattened.  Yaju’s black metallic skin glistened and then gradually reverted back into his natural tan color.

“Don’t underestimate us ninja.” Yaju said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)   "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 am

The man’s look of shock was enough to scare a small child and he ran to the other side of the shed and grabbed what looked like a small sword.  It was a little rusty and hadn’t been used in a few years but it could still probably kill someone.

“Why do you have a sword in a she-“

The sword came down fast towards Yaju’s head but Yaju was faster and brought up his arm to block the attack.  The black steel that only members of his clan could use formed once again around his forearm to block the attack.  When the rusty sword collided with his arm it was obvious which of the two would survive.  The blade shattered and pieces of rusted metal fell to the ground.

“You’d think you would have learned the first time.” Yaju said while he shook his head.

“Now who’s the dumb animal now?”  He unsheathed his bat and swung it horizontally towards the man’s side.  The bat made a crunching impact as it collided with the man’s ribs and probably broke a couple of them.

“The Raikage loves all of the animals within his kingdom.  I know you may not understand why he treats them all fairly…but neither do I.” Yaju looked the man in the eyes as he resheathed his bat and walked out of the barn.  A couple muffled yells could be heard from the man as Yaju left the estate and began to walk home.

Alright, now to cash this mission in!

That may not have been the best way to resolve the problem but I don’t think he’ll be hurting that donkey ever again.  Not if he wants his ribs to stay intact at least.  Yaju snickered to himself as he walked down the rambunctious streets of Kumogakure.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)   "Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Well I've got to save my ass"(Self Only/Mission/Closed)
Page 1 of 1