Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) Empty
PostSubject: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 pm

The Hokage's office was on the very top floor of the giant tower in the middle of Konoha. There was a hallways leading to the office, where there were two couches and about 5 chairs. It was all pretty nice. The receptionist's desk was pretty cool too. Just a rectangle desk with a nice chair behind it. It was made of mahogany. Well, the desk, not the chair.

Now, for his office...

The office was pretty plain, actually. There were two bookshelves full of books and scrolls, and along the back wall were pictures of all the previous Hokages. Nakago's face was also on it. He happened to be sitting behind his mahogany desk in a wooden chair wearing his Kage robes and hat. Oh, how he loved that hat.

Anyway, he was just filling out paperwork, as usual. Everything was peaceful now that the war was over. His son was in the academy right now.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Uzumaki Akashi
Elements: Raiton
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Akashi reached the Hokage's office finally, slightly out of breath from the run over. He had been a tad too excited and sped up quite a bit, reaching the office in very little time. The large circular building that held the large fiery flame symbol with the word Hokage on it. The top of the building stopped on a flat surface, save for a few stone pillars that continued up roughly 30 feet. There was an absolutely breathtaking view from the top of the building, a straight shot in front of the statues of the past Hokages. There had been quite a few more Hokages then in the beginning of the village, the stone heads now sprawling all over the mountain on which it rested on. He could remember in the academy coming here to learn the names of all the past Hokage’s, quite the painstaking ordeal.

It had been quite some time since he had been to this building, as were the repercussions of peace times on someone who works in the military. Opening the front door he made his way straight to the receptionists desk to try and locate the Hokage, hopefully he would be in or else he would have to try and locate him where he might be. It wasn’t hugely urgent but he was just itching so much for some action, the likes of which he hasn’t been able to indulge in for about a year.

Inside the building was a class of children from the Shinobi Academy, all listing to their instructor babble on about some historical lesson. Two of the kids were visibly asleep, slumped over on the ground. He could remember such times, bored to death from the droning teacher. Well such days were behind him and he had come here for more important matters. Promptly, he continued on his to the office and asked the receptionist if the Hokage was in, "Excuse me, is Sexy God Hokage-Sama around?"
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Paperwork was boring Sexy God Hokage-Sama hated doing such trivial things, but it was needed. HE had to do this personally, after all. To give this task to someone else would belittle and diminish the title of Hokage. Sexy God Hokage-Sama was honor bound to do this himself. Still... It was annoying.

Sighing, Nakag leaned back in his plush, mahogany chair and let out a deep breath. He could slay hundreds of ninja in a split second, but his hand still cramped up after putting his signature on a couple of documents. He HATED paperwork.

Standing up suddenly, Sexy God Hokage-Sama stepped out from behind his desk and over to his wall, where the pictures of his predecessors stood. He smiled, taking in the face of Keiri, then all the way back to Hashirama Senju. It was honestly a miracle he had made it this far in life. He had lost his eye back in the Academy, even, and as a clanless nobody made it all the way to Hokage. A crippled, clanless nobody... But now he was Hokage, and his enemies were dead.

"Excuse me, is Sexy God Hokage-Sama in?" rang through the door into his office. Sexy God Hokage-Sama perked up upon hearing such words, his sole eye taking in the door and wondering who it was. He wasn't very good with recognising people by voice alone, after all. So he stared at the door, before announcing, before the secretary could,

"Hey, come on in. The door's unlocked."

Whomever it was, it would be a good reprieve from all the paperwork. Unless it was a bad thing. Sexy God Hokage-Sama hoped it wasn't a bag thing. That would be bad. Oh well, he didn't like to dwell on the negative! Sexy God Hokage-Sama was SURE it'd be alright. He walked over to his chair again and sat down, waiting for the arrival.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 pm

A voice responded his call; "Hey, come on in. The door's unlocked."

Opening the unrestrained door Akashi stepped into the Hokage's Office. Nakago Yaiba stood by his desk, a burst of vigor seemed to stir inside him as soon as the Jounin made his way in. Akashi noticed the mountain of paperwork looming over his desk and could clearly see the attraction to take a break from such duties. Such responsibilities were expected of the Hokage, those which the man in front of him performed with great honor. "Greetings Lord Hokage, I am glad to see you are in your office, how are you? I was wanting to go out and explore. I was headed out earlier towards Tsuchi no Kuni when I thought I should check in with you. I was planning on contacting the shinobi at Iwagakure and simply get to know them. I feel that making friends in other villages can only help us. Not to mention it would be pretty fun to test some of their shinobi in a spar."

Akashi was hopeful that his superior would approve of his intentions, he was so very ready to travel right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 pm

So he wanted to go explore, huh? Nakago nodded thoughtfully, thinking hard. Sure, he didn't mind letting his ninja go out and explore. Akashi was a good ninja, and a clan head. Nakago had a lot of respect for the guy. If he let him to Iwagakure, then he might as well help better the village while the Uzumaki was out and about.

"Sure!" Nakago replied cheerfully, nodding his head energetically. He was completely fine with this. "While you're out, I guess I can give you a few missions." Smiling brightly, he paused for a moment, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

Then, beaming, he added, "Right! Now, this mission is 100% optional. You don't HAVE to do this, and if you don't, it is no big deal. If you DO do it... I'll teach you some of the secret jutsu of Konoha." His smile a bit more firm, he adds, "While in Iwa, I want you to get a copy of their village's secret jutsu. Do NOT steal the actual scroll, but get is copied somehow. Not only will you have the right to learn all of those jutsu, but you'll get a secret Konoha jutsu as well." Then, he winks, "I'll even invent a jutsu to teach you. You know how good I am at making jutsu. Oh, and this is a secret S-rank mission." Indeed, Nakago was well known for making many jutsu.

Then, he says, "While out there, during your spars, if you can collect the essence of shinobi with bloodlines, it would be wonderful. Everything we can do to make Konoha better is welcome. Just don't be obvious about it. This is also an optional mission. Get some blood or a tissue sample, and seal it away so it can remain fresh. I'll be able to study it and make Konoha stronger all for it. This is a secret S-rank mission."

Then, finally, he adds one last mission. "Finally, this mission is mandatory. Since you're going that way anyway, I might as well send you to deal with this. There is a bandit camp along the way from Konoha and Iwa. It seems pretty strong, and is good enough to kill a team of Konoha Chuunin I sent out previously. You should be good enough to take care of them. Recover their bodies if you can. It'll be a standard B-rank mission."

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Akashi was brimming with excitement, having gotten far more out of this meeting than he had ever imagined. "These are some serious assignments here, even if they're optional. I'll definitely be aiming for the full completion of each assignment, however I'll be needing some supplies if they're available." Pausing to consider what tools he might need to achieve his mission to the best of his ability. The Chunnin bodies will have to be seals into a larger body sealing scroll, something that wouldn't be ideal for the long travel to Iwagakure. Also he would need some prepared medical containers for tissue and/ or blood samples. The medical containers would need scrolls to be sealed in, amounting to a lot of required scrolls. Adding up the rest of the equipment he asked Nakago what might be available; "There are some supplies that would greatly increase the success of some of these missions. Equipment such as a body scroll for the Chunnin bodies, which I'll need to transport back to Konoha before I head off to Iwagakure. Also some medical containers to place possible blood or tissue samples, along with some scrolls to place them in. All in all I would greatly appreciate one large body scroll, five blood tubes, five skin tissue bags and a pack to carry it all in. I'm afraid I'm a bit broke now, don't have much at all for such a list." Without these resources the missions given to him would be significantly harder, which would drive the clan leader even further in his efforts. Akashi liked a challenge and a challenge this sure was turning out to be. The bandits would be an excellent start to his adventure, a nice warm up for things to come. Hopefully his ventures would breed friendship, it all depended on how he approached everything.

"Other than that everything seems to be in order, I'll head off as soon as I get my bearings! I'll be sure to contact you on my findings, discretely of coure. I've been thinking searching for a summoning contract that I might work well with, might be sending one of those if all goes well." Akashi had been thinking of a way to contact sources in secretive manner. He had come to the conclusion that he would search for a bird summon that might ring a certain bell with him.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

A beaming smile was what Nakago graced the Uzumaki clan head with upon hearing his words. It was wonderful that the man would follow through with all the missions, even the optional ones. However, his need of supplies seemed a little off. It was with this in mind, that the Hokage could respond.

"The head of the best fuinjutsu clan in the world needs scrolls in order to fulfil a task of sealing?" Nakago asked in mild disbelief. He shook his head, before taking out a paper slip. Swiftly, he wrote down a quick letter, that would allow Akashi to get whatever medical supplies he needed from the hospital to be charged to the Hokage.

"There, this is for the needed medical supplies. I'm sure you'll find a way to seal all of this and what you need without paper. You CAN create seals anywhere, right? Nakago hoped he wasn't better at fuinjutsu than Akashi. He needed Akashi to be up to the task.

"And if needed, you can develop a fuinjutsu that copies the words of anything onto another scroll. That'd be pretty easy, I'd think."

He handed the paper to Akashi, before nodding, "So, you'll have your medical supplies, and you can take care of any fuinjutsu problems, I'd hope." With that said, Nakago places his palm on his chair, and a seal shows up when he removes it. "Hiraishin... The Flying Thunder God Jutsu." He turns to Akashi, and makes a seal on his shirt, which quickly fades away. "Just put a little chakra into the seal, and I'll show up if you need me... Oh... And do NOT try to use Hiraishin yourself. I know you can understand the seals by seeing them, Mr. Uzumaki, but there is more to the jutsu than just sealing. Without the proper training, you WILL die when using it." He then sits down, and smiles, "But this is also how we can get the bodies back to Konoha. It will be simple with my abilities. You can also talk to me via the seal. I'll show up, then come back as needed."
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm

"You're right, you're right I was being too modest. My knowledge of seals certainly gives me the ability to seal and release objects and chakra with no need for ink or paper. As I'm sure you are well aware of, being skilled Fuuinjutsu user that you are. I'll go pick up the medical supplies and then head off. I'll see you on my return Nakago, stay well." With that he shook his Hokage's hand and left, excited for his adventure he had come up with and the added assignments he had been given.

Leaving the office building he set off for the medical center with a note stating the supplies he needed. Making his way to the front desk, handing the person behind the counter the note and waiting for his equipment. Acquiring some blood may prove difficult but certainly not impossible. The tissue sample would prove infinitely more valuable than a few drops of blood. However this sample would be far more difficult to procure such a sample, but again not entirely impossible. Collecting the supplies he sealed them into special sections of cloth in the inside of his cloak. Satisfied with his work he head out to the gates, eager to get started to the first task; taking care of the bandits just north west of the gate.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Bored bored bored BORED! Nakago was bored. Bored, and tired of dealing with paperwork. He needed a break. So, the Hokage of Konoha stood up from his chair that he had sat back in after Akashi left, and decided to go around the village. He'd meet people, say hi, etc. He needed to get out more. Idly, he adjusted his headband covering his right eye socket. Everything seemed to be okay.

With that done, he opened his window and climbed out, shutting it behind him. He wall-walked to the top of the tower, and stared out at his village. The wind blew through his hair and from here, he could feel the sun acutely on the nape of his neck. Smiling brightly, Nakago used a chakra enahanced leap to enter his village, Kag robes and hat and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)   The Office of the Hokage (and reception area) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Office of the Hokage (and reception area)
Page 1 of 1