Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Uzumaki Akashi
Elements: Raiton
Fighting Styles:

To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)   To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 pm

The sacrificial clone was taken out with the Rasengan held by one of Jiyu’s clone. Two other ones launched themselves forward to take threat of the flying weapons out of the picture, poofing away along with the shurikens thrown by Akashi’s clone. The two remaining clones went to connect with the original Akashi, who was just finished his seals for his Raiton jutsu. Blue sparks covered the two clones in a strong shock that destroyed them immediately, the original making it out of the jutsu’s range by jumping off of Akashi’s own shoulders. With the nimble grace granted only by hours of difficult training, Jiyu evaded the electric current circulating the air. Forming his own Rasengan in his palm, Jiyu went to meet Akashi with the Konoha famous swirling chakra in his palm. Time seemed to slow as the two Jounin came closer to another, just moments away from connecting the two highly concentrated orb shaped chakra spheres.

Flashback wrote:
Two shinobi faced each other in a field not unlike the one their older selves were fighting in presently. Standing in front of each other the two appeared ready for combat, glaring at each other with pure determination, one that revealed a deep level of friendship but more importantly respect.

Well Akashi, did you manage to finish the jutsu? It’s been three months, the end of our agreed time for completion. I have to say it wasn’t too difficult, mastered it myself in just one month.

No, I didn’t finish it with quite the proficiency as one skilled in the ways of Ninjutsu as yourself, only finishing about a few days ago. The jutsu’s mastered now and now there’s only one thing to do, one that requires no words.

They both jumped into a stance with their dominant arm outstretched and hand open, jabbing their other hand at the palm with great intensity and power. A swirl of pure chakra appeared, displaying the two shinobi’s obvious master over pure chakra manipulation. Dashing towards one another they embraced their jutsus, creating a growing ball of released energy around them.

The two Jounin blasted to opposite ends of the clearing, crashing to the ground just shy of the trees surrounding their sparring area. Wobbling as he got up Akashi felt true exhaustion, having used up a good amount of his chakra. Well Jiyu that was a thrilling bout there, I’m afraid I’m just about tired out now, don’t want to push myself to the point of passing out. I’m sure you’re still full of energy, with your huge chakra levels. Haven’t quite masters those Uzumaki chakra reserves just yet, your leagues farther than me in terms of endurance. That just means we need to train all the more though! I think we can safely say we’re not getting rusty here.
Back to top Go down
Jiyu Tsuno
Jounin
Jounin
Jiyu Tsuno

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jiyu Tsuno
Elements: Katon, Doton, Fuuton, Jinton
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)   To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm

The two rasengans collided and for an instant, time seemed to stop around the two konoha ninja.  The sheer force of the two condensed chakra spheres began to build up between them and they finally broke down. The gathered chakra from the two jutsus unleashed and sent both ninja flying backwards.  They both flew in different directions and skipped along the ground until they finally ended with a thud.  Jiyu hit the ground rather hard and realized his body was in danger of getting seriously injured if he continued.  Jiyu was great at ninjutsu but his physical body wasn’t too outstanding.  Akashi slowly rose to his feet; his feet shaking and body obviously injured as well.  He told Jiyu that he couldn’t continue and that he was done.  Jiyu smiled and shakily stood up as well to match his friend.

"Great spar Akashi!  That was an awesome fight.  The village of Konoha should feel  lucky to have us as their jounin."

Jiyu walked over to Akashi and put out his hand to give him a fist bump.  Although Jiyu still had some reserves of chakra left over, his body was exhausted and would surely benefit from this grueling training.  After they exchanged the greeting of the fist bump Jiyu began to walk out of the forest to return home to rest.  Akashi would most likely do the same since he seemed pretty tired as well.  With the battle over and the violence in the forest halted; the animals in the surrounding area began to make noise again and play their own orchestra of nature.  The birds began to chirp and the bugs clicked with the flow of the wind against the leaves of the trees.  All was peaceful in the land of fire and Jiyu could only hope this peace lasted.

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Uzumaki Akashi
Elements: Raiton
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)   To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:41 pm

The two Jounin walked over to each other, both obviously extremely tired from the long fight. The village is lucky indeed for having such talented shinobi amongst their ranks, we have much potential to do good for the village and our personal motives. We’ll have to have another training session sometime soon, after we’ve been gained a few more tricks up our sleeves. We can see how long we can go then! Perhaps incorporate some of the upcoming Jounin, they seem to be an impressive crop this year. Well I’ll catch you later man, peace out.

The two shinobi exited the forest, ready for some nice relaxation. Ready to relax a bit before getting back to his Clan Leader duties, Akashi pondered how he might better his clans standing. I should really work on master my clan's kekkei genkai jutsu’s, I have all the documentation necessary to start training with it. If I am to properly train any upcoming shinobi members in the clan I should at least be ready to teach them the basics, which is a good place as ever to start. But my top priority should be to completely master them so I can be the most effective teacher possible to help not just his clan but the village as a whole. Along with his clan's kekkei genkai, he needed to master the clans specific jutsu, most of which revolved around taming the powerful monsters known as the bijuu. The Uzumaki clan has a history of incredibly powerful jinchuuriki, all of which revolving around the Kyuubi. This legendary fox was a being of great interest to the Clan Leader, one he had nearly obsessed over. While the disappearance of the bijuu Akashi had been given time to research them and try to learn what limited knowledge there was of them. Awaiting the inevitable reappearance, Akashi needed to learn the Uzumaki clan jutsu’s designed around the bijuus to be fully prepared for them.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)   To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill) - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

To prevent from rusting (Invite Only/Spar/No Kill)
Page 1 of 1