Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 am

The terrain began to change as Yaju stepped into what he thought to be Konohagakure territory.  The barren wasteland that previously covered the surrounding area had begun to be filled with foliage and the sounds of nature filled Yaju's ears.  More and more trees appeared on his left and right as he walked into what looked like a huge forest.  The ground began to become covered in leaves and Yaju noticed his feet crunching each one into dust.  The wind changed since the trees began to block the flow that had previously been rustling Yaju's hair.  The sun shone down in between the cracks in the tree's leaves leaving a beautfiul impression on Yaju's skin as he walked.  After stepping into Hi no Kuni the environment had changed completely and Yaju was excited to see what other new changes he would encounter on his travels.

After a while the forest had seemed to engulf his presence and there were trees on every side of him and the sounds of the wild animals filled his ears to the point where he could only experience the nature around him.  About 100 meters ahead Yaju saw some smoke coming up from the top of the trees showing that there were probably some people camping out in the forest ahead.  Yaju smiled and cracked his knuckles as he began to walk over to the smoke.  He had been walking for the past couple of days and his joints were getting a little rusty and he really wanted to exercise his body.  Where there was smoke there was usually a campsite and where there was a campsite so close to a village…There were probably ninja.

I've been walking for so long let's see if I can get into a fight!  Let's see how leaf ninja stand up to me!

Yaju walked into a clearing where the smoke was coming from and spotted a campfire surrounded by several adolescent men.  They had a rugged look to them and weren't wearing headbands so didn’t seem to be ninja.  Yaju walked into the campsite further and the men stood up abruptly, drawing swords and knives out to fight the intruder.  Yaju cracked his knuckles and smiled.

"You guys aren't even ninja?  I guess it'll be a good warm up."

The men looked at each other and snarled.  A couple of the men ran towards Yaju and tried to slice him with their blades.  Yaju, being much faster than the two weaved between the two attacks and hit them both in the gut.  They winced in pain but spun back around with their attacks in an attempt to behead him.  By the looks of the campsite and the actions these men were taking it looked like they were all bandits which meant it should be fine if Yaju took them down.  As the blades came towards him, Yaju turned his neck and head into black steel using his Impervious Armor technique.  When the blades collided with his neck the black steel absorbed and deflected the damage and shattered the weapons.  Yaju removed the armor and took out his iron bat that he held on his belt and grasped it tightly in his right hand.  Yaju spun and hit one of the two now disarmed men in the side with his bat.  He could hear the sound of one of the man's ribs breaking and he fell to the ground.  Hearing the commotion 5 or 6 more bandits came out from their tents with their own weapons and surrounded Yaju.

"Just what I wanted.  Thanks for thanks for the welcoming."

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Ren walked the forest in search of something.  He was scanning the forest for a new lotus to pin to his shirt.  The lotus he has been wearing was starting to show signs of wear and tear.  The petals were half browning and the leaves were shriveled and brittle.

I definitely couldn't have picked a better day to find a new lotus.  Mom always told me to find a new lotus often and frequently.  Maybe I'll find a pond that regularly grows them and I won't have to scavenge around the entire forest for them.

Ren looked around at the vast wealth of trees around him.  Their trunks were as wide as his body laying down and they rose up to great heights.  He had to go deep into the forest because he had exhausted most of the lotus locations on the outer rim of the forest.  The deeper part of the forest was much darker with beams of light littered throughout.  Ren saw what could be a pond.

"Finally! Now I can get ride of this old-"

Shouts tore through the silence.  Ren jumped and run up the nearest tree.  He emerged from the leafy roof of the forest and spotted a stream of smoke some distance away from him.

"Hm. Might be trouble. Byakugan!"

Ren peered through the trees using his byakugan and spotted a camp of what appeared to be bandits.  There was a struggle going on between the bandits and one ninja holding a bat.

Things don't look good for him.  I better go get a closer look.

He jumped from tree to tree quickly and quietly while using his byakugan to keep an eye on the situation as it unfolded.  The ninja with a bat seemed to be holding his own but was outnumbered.  He probably wouldn't be able to hold out for long.  Ren landed on a branch overlooking the battle.  He studied each fighter and waited for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 am

A blade whirled by Yaju's head and the whistling of it cutting through the air passed by his ears letting him know that he barely avoided a fatal injury.  The 6 bandits all had weapons; either swords or some sort of club and were all dangerous in their own right.  Yaju had hoped to defeat them all with his speed alone but realized he would need to use his armor to ensure his safety.  He used to back up in order to focus on activating his kekkai genkai so that he could ensure its success but now he could use it whenever and he charged in whiel activating it.  He swung his bat towards one of the bandit's heads and another one of them blocked the blow.  The original slammed down his own club onto Yaju's shoulder but it was too little too late and the bat shattered upon impact.  The Muteki Clan's signature Impervious Armor had already activated and weapons would have a lot of trouble working against him.  His skin had once again changed from the white but slightly tan into the shiny black steel that his ability covered him in.  Much suited to his fighting style the impervious armor allowed him to rush head first into battle without worrying about being countered and killed instantly.  While although the armor wasn’t perfect it prevented a lot of the damage that would normally be fatal.

"Is that all you got!?" Yaju yelled as he tried to contain his smile.

He couldn't and finally made contact with one of the bandit's heads; bashing his head in and taking him down for good.  Yaju's smile was full force now and he could not stop as his lust for battle had been awakened and only the tiniest bit fulfilled.  The other bandits looked at each other with worry and now realized the trouble they may have gotten themselves into.  One of them ran off but the remaining four stayed to fight him.  They readied their weapons and rushed at him all at once.

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Ren watched the battle as the bandits attacked this young shinobi.

He's doing well so far but he can't see every attack coming at him.  He is bound to get hit by one of those weapons sometime soon.

The battle waged on and the iron bat wielding shinobi was actually holding himself over until he was hit.  A sudden change came over the shinobi's body and Ren was somewhat shocked and intrigued by this change.

What?!  His skin just changed color.  It looks like that strike to his body did little to no damage at all.  He must have a kekkei genkai that turns his skin to armor.  Definitely good to know if he decides to turn on me during this fight.

Ren watched as he killed one of the bandits.

He looks like he enjoys this very much.  A little too much if you ask me.

One of the bandits broke off from the group.

What is this one up to?

Ren looked in the direction the bandit was headed using his byakugan.  There was another small encampment of bandits not too far away from the one he was at currently.  Ren knew if he didn't stop the fleeing bandit he would have a bigger fight on his hands.

Ren dropped down, knee first, on the fleeing bandit.  Ren had the bandit pinned down under his knee.  Before the bandit could shout for help Ren struck his neck just hard enough to stop him from making sound for a couple seconds.

Now to stop him from being an issue.

Ren looked at the bandit's tenketsu.  With pinpoint precision Ren struck the chakra points at the beginning of the bandit's arms and legs multiple times to stop the flow of chakra to the limbs.  He then delivered a final knock out punch to make sure the bandit wouldn't move the second he could feel his arms and legs again.

Now that that's taken care of, let's see what our aggressive friend is up to.

Ren returned to his position perched above the battle.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Yaju continued to have his armor equipped in order to protect his body to its fullest as well as to give him the opportunity to go all out.  As he ran towards the bandit closest to him he swung his bat horizontally with the momentum from his step towards the bandit's ribs.  As the bat collided he could hear the crunch of the ribs from the bandit and the look of pain on the bandit's face looked like he was about to scream.  He wasn't down for the count however and pulled out a small knife which he then tried to thrust towards Yaju's face.  Yaju sidestepped the attack and quickly brought his bat around in a circular motion and hit the bandit in the head.  It wasn't a strong hit since there wasn't a wind up to the attack but there was enough momentum and strength in it to hit his temple and knock him out.  The man's knife fell to the ground and another bandit from behind him tried stabbing him in the face as well.  As Yaju turned to hit him the blade was already close to his face and he manage to move his head slightly to make the knife hit his cheek and shatter.

It seems the bandits have figured out the impervious armor's weakness already.  I may be in more trouble than I thought.

Since the black steel covered all of Yaju's skin it makes it incredibly difficult for anyone to injure his body using a weapon that’s not coated with some kind of chakra.  The only attacks that would work on him were ninjutsu but since they were bandits and not ninja they should have just given up.  However due to there perserverance they discovered another flaw to the armor.  It only covers the user's skin and the soft tissue parts of the body are left wide open to attack.  The bandits had begun to go after Yaju's eyes which were perfectly open as targets and very weak to any kind of blade much like everyone else.

Yaju's smile did not fade and he spun to his left wielding his bat and clubbed a bandit in the leg, making a sickening crunching sound on impact.  His resolve had not shaken from the bandit's new knowledge but instead had excited him even more.  They were now prey worth feasting upon and he could fight with the thrill of death now.

The man whose leg he had just hit tried to stab him with his short sword but Yaju was too swift and quickly sidestepped the attack and ended up behind the man.  With his broken leg there was not much the man could do before Yaju hit him across the skull with his bat as well.  The man fell with a thud and the last remaining bandit stood a few feet away with dual swords in his hands and resolve in his eyes.

"Will you curb my appetite?"

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Ren continued looking over the battle.

This guy looks like he's all brawn and no brains.  He just brute forces everything with that bat of his.  The armor is a neat trick but they figured it out already.  He did manage to take down one guy so far but this is starting to bore me.  Just a couple more seconds and I should have my opening.

Ren watched at the bandits went for the shinobi's eyes.  He stared intently on the positions of the bandits like a hawk watching over a rodent ready to leave his home.

Here we go.

Ren dropped down from the tree and landed between the three remaining attackers and the defending shinobi.  He faced the ground as he rose.  When he fully stood in front of the bandits he faced them with his byakugan in full effect.

Sixty four strikes divided among three bandits turns into approximately twenty one strikes on each bandit.  Good enough.

Ren took his fighting stance.

"Eight Trigams: 2 Palms!"

Ren struck the first bandit once in the arm causing him to drop his weapon then dealt another blow to his chest to make him winded.

"4 Palms!"

Ren hit the second bandit in the same locations.

"8 Palms!"

The third bandit suffered the first two strikes the same at the other two bandits did but received two extra hits on his shoulders.

"16 Palms!"

The speed at which Ren was attacking and switching between targets was frighteningly fast.  Not a single move was wasted during his combo.  The first bandit was currently receiving eight more strikes to his various limbs and fading from consciousness.

"32 Palms!"

Ren focused on the second bandit's chest when it came to the sixteen palm strikes he gave him.  The second bandit fell to the floor and Ren shifted his focus to the only bandit left standing.  He unleashed a flurry of open palm hits on every part of the bandit's body and with one final blow aimed for his heart shouted.

"Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms!"

The impact of the palm strike temporarily stopped the bandit's heart.

That should pacify all of them.  They're definitely not going to like waking up though.  Now let's see if this guy is going to be a problem as well.

Ren turned toward the armored shinobi with a serious face.

"Why are you in this forest looking for trouble?"

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 am

As Yaju's bat was about to come in contact with the bandit Yaju stopped short due to a young man dropping down from a tree in between the two of them.  The man stood up and faced the bandits and positioned himself in a strange from with his arms stretched out.  The man then exhibited an extreme series of melee attacks towards the three bandits with each hit seeming to stun the opponent.  The man would spin to attack each bandit and from what Yaju could tell he was poking them a lot of the time instead of just punching them.  This was a strange way of fighting that Yaju had never seen before and at first glance it didn't seem very effective.  The three men dropped like flies to the ground and were all unconscious as the man straightened his back and faced Yaju.  

Maybe it is effective after all…

The man looked Yaju in the eyes and spoke in a stern voice asking why he was in the forest looking for trouble.

The tingling of battle continued to flow in Yaju and as he looked at this young man he couldn't seem to pay attention to what he was saying but instead just wished to battle him and see what this man's limits were.  More than anything he wanted to fight him and prove that he was stronger.

The tingling subsided for a second and Yaju began to think rationally about the situation. He was in an unfamiliar territory and this leaf ninja(he assumed by looking at the headband.) had seen him beating down people without any context.  It was reasonable for the man to be suspicious of him.

Yaju smiled and looked back at the man.

"Why am I here?  If you fight with me a little I'll tell you.  And just for the record; they started it."

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Ren stared at the younger shinobi.

He just watched someone save him and now he's challenging them?  This guys is definitely not the smartest of the group.  I'm still in the dark on why he's in this forest.  If I grant him his request he'll tell me why.  Hm...

Ren stared down the shinobi.

I could always put him in a trap of some kind. Meh. Too much effort. I'll just go with it and get information later.

"You got it.  One fight.  First person to give up or pass out is the loser. Ready? Let's get this started then."

Ren crouched and sprang up towards one of the trees.

He's still using that armor.  I remember from watching his scrap earlier that his eyes are the only weak points in his armor.  I'll just have to go for the eyes.  Rivu Aiasan entered Ren's mind and he shuddered.  I'll just make sure he can't see and take it from there.

Ren bounced off the side of a tree and darted down toward the shinobi.  He was moving quickly and silently; barely making a sound upon impact with the tree.  The grass around him swayed when Ren launched off the tree.  He landed on the ground directly behind his challenger in a sweeping motion.  Ren pushed up with his pivot leg halfway through the sweep motion, launching his body in the air.  Ren flipped backwards over his opponent.

Now I just gotta make him blink.

"What's your name?"

Ren extended his right arm toward the shinobi's face.  His index finger darted for left eye while the middle finger went towards the right eye.  His left arm was open and ready to take on any blows this guy was going to send out.

Maybe you'll see things more clearly after this.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:29 am

The young man accepted his challenge with the exception that it would be one quick fight and then he would tell him.  Yaju had no intention of going easy on the man but it didn't seem like he had the choice.  His opponent had jumped off a tree and gotten behind him quickly and deftly with a forceful kick.  He then jumped over him in an arc while asking Yaju what his name was.  This was obviously a distraction and Yaju paid it no mind and focused on the fight at hand.  He had just witnessed first hand the young man's ability to attack vital points and knew that he had most likely been watching him fight previously.  He was sure to attack his eyes then as he jumped over his body and Yaju was ready to intercept the attack.  Coating his body in black steel once again Yaju tucked his head in and rolled it into his chest so that his chin touched his chest and the top of his head was now facing the airborne enemy.  He threw a punch in the direction ahead of him assuming that the man would be attacking him from mid-air in that direction.  His combination would in theory block any attack to his eyes and injure his opponents fingers on his skull as well as punch the man with his reinforced fist.

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Ren saw the shinobi reapply his armor and tuck his chin into his chest to avoid his fingers. The black steel quickly creeping over all of his opponent's body made him easy but he was ready to adapt.

That's it just duck your head. Now all I need is a punch and I should have an open shot.

Ren opened his attacking hand. The shinbobi cocked his arm and threw a punch.

There it is!

Ren placed his open hand on the back of the armored shinobi's head and began to land in front of him. He used a strong open palm strike to the wrist of the attacking hand to deflect it downward and landed in front of his opponent. He looked up into his opponent's eyes and his hand was still holding his head down. Ren quickly brought his free hand up to attack the eyes while holding the armored head with the other hand.

A bird that buries its head into the dirt doesn't know what is happening around them.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm

As the enemy shinobi flew over him and Yaju tucked his head into his chest the enemy halted his attack and as Yaju went to punch him, deflected the blow with an open handed strike.  The enemy ninja had landed on the ground and as he did so used his free hand to hold Yaju's head downwards in its tucked position.

I had already tucked it of my own accord and the only reason he would keep it down is if he were to attack me from below at my face!

His impervious armor still intact and his strength amplified by the technique, Yaju stomped the ground and thrust his head up breaking the grip of the enemy shinobi.  Now free from the man's grip, Yaju took a step back and gripped his metal bat ready to bludgeon his opponent if he came rushing in at him again.

He is not afraid to attack my eyes directly. It could be a dangerous battle if he only aims there. It will be hard for me to hit me there but I'll be done if I lose one of my eyes...

Jutsu Used:
Stat Changes:
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:21 pm

While the two shinobi were close, still, a man fell from the heavens. Previously, he had been seen leaving the village, a special seal having been applied to the gates. As he fell, having leaped down from a tree, the ninja twisted his body, a massive grin adorning the man's face. He wasn't the tallest of shinobi, nor was he the shortest, as he fell from 20 feet in the air to the two below. The grin took up most of his face, his sole eye shining brightly as light glinted off his hitai-ate that covered the empty socket of his other. A laugh of pure joy was released from his lips as he fell through the air rapidly, the wind buffering the hat on his head- a special hat known to all as the adornment of a Kage.

His robes, however, remained still, some sort of arcane chakra control exercise, perhaps, keeping them from rustling as when he drew close, spinning, he latched one arm onto each ninja, Chuunin and Gennin, his grip solid and strong. As he fell, and grabbed the two, one hand clamped around one arm respectably, still spinning, Nakago Yaiba, the Grinning Hokage of Konoha, flung both boys into two different trees, exactly across from him. His body twisted in midair, allowing the man to land on his feet, though one knee was bowed and his other leg more back. His arms were outstretched, and his head lowered.

Then... Loud booming sounds as both ninja finally slammed into trees. No, this wouldn't kill them, or seriously hurt them. It was done more for the dramatic effect, than anything else. Nakago needed to teach them a lesson, after all. He had heard some commotion out in the forest when he had left Konoha earlier, and this was what he found. He knew the Hyuuga wasn't on a mission, and had not asked permission to leave the Gates of Konoha. Such actions could be seen as an abandonment of his duties, and such could be called treason- a crime punishable by death. But Nakago was a nice guy- he'd see what was up before doing anything. As for the other guy... He wondered why a Kiri ninja was in his forest.

After a pause, Nakago got up straight to his feet. Looking right, then left at the two ninja, he grinned. Speaking up, the man finally said, "So tell me, what brings one of my ninja out from the village without leave and a mist ninja to fight out here? Anyone mind explaining what's going on?" The hokage hoped it was all an innocent misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Ren was shocked to feel a hand on his shoulder. He was even more shocked to feel himself flying backward suddenly when he was just about to strike his opponent. As he flew towards a tree he could only had one thought in his mind.

WHAT!?

The bark on the tree splintered and burst upon Ren's impact. The damage of the impact wasn't as severe as the sound it created. A loud boom echoed through the forest.

Agh. My back. What is going on?

Ren opened his eyes to see that his opponent had suffered the same fate as him and one man between them. It was the Hokage. Ren had yet to meet with the Hokage but he recognized the hat and robes he was wearing.

The- The Hokage?

Ren knelt down with one fist on the ground and rested his other arm on the raised knee. He faced down as a sign of respect to the Hokage.

"Lord Hokage, my apologies." Ren raised his head to face the Hokage. "My name is Ren Hyuga. I was searching the forest for a lotus to replace my current one when I heard a disturbance. Upon investigation I found this ninja being attacked by a camp of bandits. I watched to see if he could handle himself and decided to intervene when it looked like he was in trouble. After neutralizing the bandits I asked the ninja what his purpose in this village was. He proposed we spar for his information and I accepted. I wasn't intending on inflicting any serious damage. I wanted to make sure he wasn't a potential threat to the village. As for leaving-"

Ren brought his body up to the standing position and smiled at the hokage.

"I'm still pretty new to real village life. I didn't know I had to tell someone I wanted to go pick flowers." Ren chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Yaju had been holding his bat tightly ready to swing at any moment waiting and watching his opponent  until he was instantly overwhelmed by an unknown force.  The man had fallen from the sky, been in Yaju's blindspot and instantly attacked all at once.  His wrist had been grabbed and he was thrown towards a tree several meters away from his new attacker.  As he flew through the air Yaju made sure to maintain his Impervious armor and when he hit the tree it cracked and crumbled on impact.  His body was like a steel bullet and although he was unscathed from the incident, the tree he had hit was a splintery mess.

Standing up from the pile of wood Yaju faced his attacker and saw that he was wearing clothes and a hat which looked an awful lot like the Raikage's.  That would make this man the Hokage but the odds of that were very slim and Yaju couldn't believe it.  The young man Yaju had just been fighting rose and knelt before this seeming to be Kage.  The man addressed them both and asked what was going on;

"I was born and raised in Iwagakure sir and I am a resident of Kumogakure.  Having already been experienced in travelling between countries I was given a mission from the Raikage to hone my lone traveling skills and head to another country.  I decided on Konohagakure because I had always heard there were expert taijutsu-ists there and wanted to learn something from them.  On my way here I ran into a camp of bandits who attacked me without provocation.  In self defense I fought and took care of them and this young man over here came in to help me finish the job."

Yaju grinned and looked over to the man he had just had a quick skirmish with.

"He took down a few of the bandits using incredible taijutsu and I wanted to experience it firsthand.  I challenged him to a spar and that's what we were doing when you came in."

The black steel that had covered Yaju's skin slowly faded away as he halted the chakra flow that maintained it.  His normal tan skin shown through and he looked at the Kage with a smile.

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:02 pm

The Hyuuga had bowed before him, sputtering about wanting to find a flower. A... flower. To the Hokage, that seemed kind of girly, but he wasn't one to judge others. Still, the guy IS one of his soldiers. He'd haze him a bit, instill the need to follow protocol, but ultimately leave him be. Nakago wasn't a bad guy, after all.

"Erm..." he began awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head with his right hand, "You DO realize you are a soldier of Konoha, right? A soldier garrisoned in the village of Konoha, right? And by leaving the village without permission, you are abandoning your duty? What if Konoha was attacked and we needed a Chuunin Hyuuga of your exact skills for an important mission that would lead in our ultimate survival, and you were out looked for a... flower? Because of your actions, if this were the case, you would have single-handedly been responsible for the utter destruction of all you know and love." Nakago intoned, his voice slightly dark. He loomed above the prostrating Chuunin, his sole visible eye gleaming with an unholy light. "But luckily, that isn't the case. I hope you find your flower. Oh, and you're going to be on guard duty at the gates for the next few weeks as punishment too." These words were delivered in a happy, cheerful voice, before the Kage turned around to address the other ninja.

Iwa...gakure? Oh, so he WASN'T a Mist ninja. A sweatdrop formed behind the hokage as he listened to the kid talk. So... The Raikage sent out what was obviously a Gennin on his own to travel the world? Was the Raikage an idiot? Nakago was going to have to give that man a peace of his mind. Still, that was neither here nor there. Nakago DID catch what could possibly be a double mission behind those words, like the one he gave his own ninja. Still, best not to dwell on that.

"Err, right. Iwagakure. I forgot that's what your squiggly lines mean on your head band..." Nakago laughed off his mistake. He'd been in his office for too long... Then, a spar was it? Their stories matched up. "I'll be having words with your kage for being so irresponsible as to send out a gennin all alone. Did he want you to die or something? Anyway, if you two wanted to spar... I have time. How about you two fight me?" A wide, bloodthirsty grin was on his face before he paused to let that sink in... Before he burst out laughing. "Bwahahaha! Jeeze, I was just joking. I'll referee as you two spar out here. Let's see how you match up to a Chuunin of Konoha, Iwa-san." Nakago leaped back to give them space to situate themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm

A look of sadness appeared on Ren's face when he heard the Hokage's hypothetical.

"Everything I knew and loved have already been destroyed."

You're right.  You have nothing.  Who cares if the village was destroyed?  You don't have any claim here.  He insulted you for getting a flower for mom.  KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

Ren shook his to rid himself of the thoughts.  He looked to the kage and smiled.

"Yes, Lord Hokage. I understand.  I can't say I fully wished to fight this shinobi today but I will engage him if it is your wishes."  Ren turned to face the Kumo shinobi

"You, Kumo shinobi.  I have yet to learn your name and it seems like we now have an audience.  How about we finish what you started. huh, metal head?"  Ren grinned.

Ren tightened his headband and prepared himself for an incoming attack.

Your move now, metal head
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 pm

They continued to call him "Iwa Shinobi" or "Kumo Shinobi" and never spoke his name.  Yaju then realized he had never actually told them and they had no reason to know his actual name.  Rather than being mad the Hokage approved of their sparring match and allowed it to continue.  He now knew that the man he was facing's name was Ren Hyuga and he was indeed a ninja from the leaf.  As Ren positioned himself into a fighting stance he tightened his headband around his head.  Yaju put away his bat for now since it didn't seem to work last time and the Hyuga's open blows could easily deflect his assault.

The black steel slowly enveloped his body as it once again covered his skin and Yaju put himself into a position ready for fighting.  He grinned and glanced over to the Hokage who was now spectating the match.  He wasn't sure if the Hokage would announce a start to the spar or anything but he would wait a few seconds to see if he would do so.  It wouldn't be good to get on his bad side but if he didn't say anything soon then Yaju would rush in and begin his assault.

"My name is Yaju Muteki, genin of Kumogakure, pleasure to spar with you Ren."  he glanced over to the hokage;

"And an honor to meet you Hokage.  Shall we get this started once more?"

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Nakago smiled brightly at the two ninja. Well, he did, and was, until the cry of a bird of a bird distracted him. He looked away, eye wandering and completely missed what the gennin had said. He didn't hear his name or village at all. Thus, he was still Iwa-san to Nakago. Them he heard the word, hokage, and focused again.

"Hmm? Oh, okay. Go ahead!"Nakago stood back to watch the battle. It was good to see the skills of other villages, and this was a test for his Chuunin. If he couldn't beat a gennin, then he'd get demoted. Nakago hoped his Chuunin would win. He hoped so.

Then again... If his CHuunin died, nakago would have to do terrible things to the poor Gennin. He hoped he didn't have to do that. The Chuunin better be worth his salt, then. Nakago hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Ren looked at Yaju standing in front of him covered in his armor.

Byakugan!

Now Ren saw Yaju's chakra points and formulated a plan.

If he uses his chakra to produce the armor material maybe I can weaken the armor by closing his points.  I could possibly make him heavier if I create an overflow.

Ren charged at Yaju and aimed at his chakra points.  He cocked his arm and prepared himself for a frontal assault.  Ren suddenly dropped his body and slid between Yaju's legs.

What happens if I add more chakra to the mix?

Ren began to pump chakra into his finger tips poked the chakra points in Yaju's knees.  The strikes overloaded the chakra points in Yaju's knees causing them to produce a more dense, heavier metal.  The extra weight made Yaju fall to his knees.  Ren then pushed off the ground with his hands and roundhouse kicked Yaju across the back of the head sending him tumbling into a tree.

Your move.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 am

The Hokage gave the OK and the young Hyuga charged at Yaju immediately trying to catch him off guard.  His opponent slid along the ground and tried to pass under his legs but while the Hyuga was faster than him, he wasn't fast enough that Yaju couldn't see what he was doing and act accordingly.  As soon as Ren tried to begin his slide underneath him Yaju figured he would be attacking him as he went so as soon as Ren passed under him, he dropped his knees down and mounted him.  This was even easier done than he expected because as he began to drop, the Hyuga had attacked his knees making them fall faster.  Ren was already directly under Yaju while he had begun to fall and from the position he was in it didn't seem possible for him to avoid this mount.  He was facing a Hyuga however and they had many techniques that Yaju did not know about.  If the mount was successful then Yaju would punch down with his reinforced body down onto his opponent's pinned torso.

Jutsu Used:
Stat Changes:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Ren was pinned to the ground surprised that his plan had worked and backfired.  He had to move quickly if he was going to avoid taking direct damage from Yaju.  Ren's hands clapped together.

Snake, Ram.  Fire Ball Jutsu.

Ren spewed a small stream of flames out of his mouth.

Maybe this'll cook him!  

Ren squirmed his way out from under Yaju while the fire was raging.  He moved to a nearby tree.

That was too close.  I'll have to be faster next time I try that.  Now let's see if he falls for an oldie.

Ren smirked and pushed off the tree.  He bounced from tree to tree and launched himself at Yaju's back.  He began to pull chakra from his palms and extended his hands forward.  Ren's palms made contact with two chakra points in Yaju's back.  They drained chakra from him causing the armor to turn back into normal skin.  Ren then tucked his legs in, swung them in front of him, and launched off Yaju's back into the trees.

I'll save the full Leaf Pinball for later.

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

((Wrong, body flicker jutsu does not work like that. It is a quick movement in a linear direction. It is not a teleportation jutsu. Please edit accordingly. Meanwhile, I'm going to post, like i should have before you did.))

Suddenly, while standing there, Nakago felt something interesting. Someone had put chakra into his seal. He could feel the call of the seal intensely. Slapping his hand on the tree he was leaning against, Nakago placed another hiraishin seal on it. He nodded to the two fighting ninja, before saying, "I'll be right back." His tone very professional. Then, he vanished in a flash of yellow.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 pm

The mount was successful but the Hyuga was nimble and dexterous and still posed a threat to Yaju.  He had begun to perform handsigns as soon as he was mounted and before Yaju's punch could make contact with his opponent, fire erupted out of Ren's mouth and made a point blank impact with Yaju's body.  The flames engulfed him and licked his body as they covered his being temporarily.  The Hyuga escaped his mount as Yaju was blasted backwards by the fiery ninjutsu.  The steel on his body heated up greatly and it seared Yaju's skin, his chakra flow becoming messed up from the fire.  

Yaju screamed out loud and grasped at his face in pain for the steel release armor was very effective against blocking physical attacks and weapons but it's major weakness was fire.  He released his chakra flow returning his skin to normal but the damage had been done and his body was hurting tremendously from the numerous burns he was now covered with.  The Hyuga wasn't done however and jumped off a tree and hit Yaju in the back with his palms.

He could feel the palms impact him and the chakra pulse through his back knocking him to the ground and sealing a couple of his chakra points.  Yaju looked up and saw that the Hokage was not viewing them anymore which meant they could go all out.  Yaju's face cringed from the pain but transformed into a wide grin which contained his need for vengeance as well as his urge to hurt his opponent.  He grabbed his bat from his belt and rushed at Ren without equipping his steel armor and swung horizontally towards his head.  Without his steel armor he was just as fast as the Hyuga and still stronger than him and could react to a counteract better than before.

I'll Kill you!
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Ren watched as Yaju screamed in pain.

Looks like the metal seals in the heat.  That could be very useful if we ever meet in real combat.

Ren saw Yaju's armor fade completely and now Yaju was charging at him with a baseball bat.  His speed had changed to match Ren's.

This could be a problem.

Ren waited for the last possible moment then dropped to the floor.  He extended his leg and swept Yaju's right foot.  While Yaju tried to steady his stance Ren swung his leg around and pushed himself upward coming in for a strike on the ribs.  Finally, Ren straightened his body and swung his right leg upward as hard as he could and shouted.

"Leaf Whirlwind!"

Ren stood and watched the outcome of his attack.

I wonder if he'll last much longer.  He may be tough but that fire seemed to really do a number on him.  Not to mention it got him to threaten my life. Hue.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm

As Yaju's bat swung towards Ren's head the young Hyuga ducked down to avoid the blow and counter it with his own taijutsu sweep which hit Yaju in the lower legs. This combo'd into a roundhouse kick which hit Yaju square in the ribs and knocked the wind out of him. The force of the blow sent him flying a few feet onto the ground. He could have blocked that attack if he equipped his steel armor but he couldn't afford to take another fire attack and the steel practically asked him to use it on him.

Yaju slowly got his body to stand up but his legs began to shake form the damage they had taken. The rest of his body wasn't doing too hot as well and he had used up alot of chakra fighting the bandits as well as Ren. As he though about all the fights he had done today Yaju smiled and fell back to the ground on his ass. He began to laugh a bit and he put his bat back into his holster while lying down on his back.

"So this is the power of Konoha style taijutsu huh? Well thanks for sparring with me. I'll become stronger and when I do, I'll request a rematch you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Ren looked at Yaju struggling to lift himself up.

Damn.  I really did a number on him.  I should have used more evasive tactics.  He's only a genin.

You didn't do enough.  Haha.  Did you hear him screaming in his armor? 'Oh it burns! My precious metal skin burns so much!' A high pitched cackle echoed in Ren's mind.

Ren saw Yaju fall to the ground and laugh.  The battle had satisfied him.  Yaju told Ren that he would return in the future for another chance to test his combat abilities.

"I'll agree to fight you again on one condition-"  Ren smirked. "Don't start another fight and make me have to save you first!"

Ren laughed as he formed the ram sign and vanished in a puff of smoke.  He jumped from branch to branch back home.

I wonder what the future holds for him.  The question isn't whether he'll be a good shinobi.  It's whether he'll be a good shinobi.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 pm

The Hyuga smirked and told him that he would fight him again as long as he didn't need to save him next time. The arrogance that the Hyuga had was obnoxious but a little refreshing to hear. Yaju hadn't needed his help in taking down the bandits he was fighting earlier but nevertheless if he hadn't joined then he wouldnt have gotten the chance to have this much fun. As he stood up his body creaked and he was extremely sore from the fight, his burns irritating him with every step that he took in the direction of home. He had left his village on a mission and he succeeded in his traveling mission as well as completing his own personal mission. He had heard there were strong taijutsu specialists in Konoha and he was glad he was able to fight one of them.

He passed under tree by tree as he traced his footsteps on his way out of the forest and back to Kumogakure. The environment was different and he was sure he would return again after he became stronger.

It was a great fight but it would have been better if I had won... I'll have to train some more in order to be able to beat that Ren Hyuga...

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)   Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving in the land of fire(open/closed)
Page 1 of 1