Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Delivery Boy EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Delivery Boy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Delivery Boy EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Delivery Boy EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Delivery Boy EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Delivery Boy EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Delivery Boy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Delivery Boy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Delivery Boy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Delivery Boy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Name: Kishin Kaze Shou
Elements: Wind
Fighting Styles:

Delivery Boy Empty
PostSubject: Delivery Boy   Delivery Boy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Quote :
Mission Name: Instant Messenger
Requester: Council of Sunagakure
Description: The Kazekage’s Building is a busy place.  Much hustling and bustling all day long.   With all that goes on there, sometimes word needs to be sent quickly from one place to another.  Perhaps one day some form of messaging service will be developed that can allow for top secret messages to be sent from one location to another through, some form of air like signaling or something.  Until then, that is where you come in.
At least one message must be sent from or to the kage’s office with an elder or the Kazekage speaking.
Takers Needed: 1+
Requirements: Genin or higher
Reward: 50,000

Kishin had gotten his first mission.  Even though he hadn't been assigned a team, it was a welcomed change of pace for him.  He had mostly been doing basic training his parents and grandfather had assigned him everyday.  Not to take the importance of the mission lightly, this was a welcomed relief to his usual malaise.  His training requirements set for him were difficult, this was as close to a day off he has had for a while.

It was now hour two of my mission.  I was set on a six hour rotation, having to deliver various messages from one part of the Kazekage Complex to the other. It was trifle work, very lowly to me, but besides being a needed job, it did pay quite well.  I was getting short on personal funds, and wanted, or rather needed, some yen to upgrade my blacksmith shop.  Along with my personal equipment for future missions.  I knew that these boring basic missions, besides being important to the village, were meant to acclimate me to doing them along with a small showing of what I was capable of.  Though another big part of them was to get yourself used to your new team, and captain.  Something I was hoping to get some time down the line sooner then later.

For now, I was to run this message down to the academy building.  I wasn't sure what the message was about, as that was a requirement of the mission.  No peaking at the files being delivered.  Though that part didn't bother me much, I wasn't particularly curious about what I was moving.  I walked into the office of the academy, the secretary of the academy was sitting behind the desk.  A blond haired young lady that I had run into once or twice since I used to be in the academy no less then a month ago.  

(1/4)

Last edited by Kishin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

Delivery Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery Boy   Delivery Boy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm

She wasn't a shinobi, but a citizen of the village, and one of the few working in the academy really. I walked further into the office. "Welcome to the Sunagakure Shinobi Academy, how might I help you today?" She responded with in a polite manner, and mannerism, smiling at me. [color=#33ffff"I have a message for you from the Division of Supplies."[/color] I held the folder out to her.

She looked at me, nodding a little, seeming disturbed slightly. I stood there, thinking for a moment what she was nodding about, but nothing came to mind. Her face twisted slightly as she breathed out loudly, "I will take it, SIR!." She spoke over pronouncing the ending. It seemed she was a little upset for some reason. I had no reason to delve into it. "Thanks you, miss." She perked up a little after I spoke, "Thank you young man." She seemed happier, for what ever reason now.

I handed her the set of files and then bowed a slightly before turning to take my leave. Before I could exit the doors, she spoke to me, "Young man, could I have your name real quick please." I stopped my stride and turned around, walking back to the bland blond colored reception desk, barley standing over it. "My name is Kishin Shou, miss." She jotted down the name real quick, then turned away from me reaching for something. I stood there, waiting, now expecting her to hand me something to deliver as well. Partially expected, it had been happening all day after all.

The blond haired young woman turned to me, holding a set of files in her hands, and putting them down on top of the desk close to me. "Could you deliver these to the Kage at some point young man, I mean, Kishin Shou. They are the up coming recruits for the academy. He will want them delivered to him personally at some point today."
Back to top Go down
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

Delivery Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery Boy   Delivery Boy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

I reached for the files but then she continued speaking, "Also, I would also ask that you deliver this file here to the secretary of the Kazekage please. It is for her eyes only Kishin Shou." I picked up another file, now holding three of them. I had another location I was in need of going to, one close by to the academy. I would have to deliver the Kazekage's and his secretaries files afterwards. I exited the academy and started my walk to the Department of Interrogation and Corrections. The village shinobi police as it were.

I took my time getting to the next location, it was now just after noon, and everyone was starting to go out for lunch. Besides the streets being littered with towns folk, chances are some of the people from the Department of Interrogation and Corrections were most likely to be out as well, including the one I was to deliver this message to. I was warned that at about this time, for an hour or so it would be difficult to get much done at the location, as it was also lunch time for the inmates, and one of the busiest.

I also decided to take a moment, grabbing a quick bite to eat. I didn't want to stop for a long lunch, as I felt the message to the Kazekage's office might be important.

I made it to the required department, and was now playing the waiting game. As was expected, it was busy for the moment. So I waited, and waited, and waited, until about an hour passed.

The person I needed to deliver the message to walked in from the back room, talking chummy to a co-worker. I proceeded to him and spoke quickly, handing off the file then taking off. I had about 2 hours left of survice, and it would take a trek to get to the Kazekage's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delivery Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery Boy   Delivery Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivery Boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Reformation :: The World :: Kaze no Kuni :: Sunagakure :: Kazekage Complex-
Jump to: