Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Word Counter
    Word Length: 0

The art of Fuuinjutsu

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kishin
    Genin
    Genin
    Kishin

Character sheet
    Name: Kishin Kaze Shou
    Elements: Wind
    Fighting Styles:

The art of Fuuinjutsu Empty
    PostSubject: The art of Fuuinjutsu   The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 pm

I walked back from the Shukaku Canyon, the sun radiating it's heat at high noon onto Sunagakure.  I could hear the motors of the Air Conditioning Units in the area rumbling on full blast.  Everyone was trying to take cover from the intense heat of mid afternoon in the desert.  I was one of those people as well.  I walked down the main street of Sunagakure, trying to find a place to get something to eat before heading to see grandfather.  Something with pork seemed to be what I was interested in at this time.  I stopped by a small BBQ shop and had a small order of their pork and mixed vegetables.  

As I ate, I thought about what I had accomplished as of this morning.  I had managed to learn the Manipulating Attack Blades technique, which took up a greater portion of my day.  It was a challenge but I did manage to accomplish the feat.  Now I just had to do some fine tuning and get used to using it.  But I had other obligations to do for the rest of the day.  Besides trying to get away from the heat of course.  Today grandfather would be teaching me more on the Fuuinjutsu arts.  

Grandfather, well, he wasn't really my grandfather.  He was my uncle, but I still called him Grandfather.  He was the elder of the Religious Sub portion of the clan, and an elder of the village on top of it.  He was quite the warrior a long time ago but now he teaches other members of the clan about our history, and our religion.  He is a very skilled fighter, and probably one of the best Fuuinjutsu users in our clan.  So hopefully today I will finnally be able to perform my first fuuinjutsu.

+10 exp for post
    +5 exp for 300 words

55+15=70exp

Last edited by Kishin on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kishin
    Genin
    Genin
    Kishin

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The art of Fuuinjutsu   The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 pm

I walked into the clan's town hall, the main building for all things related to the clan.  Hopefully grandfather was somewhere in the building.  It was a large two story building that consisted of about 10 rooms I think.  A room for each of the elders, and the leader of the clan.  A room for meetings between the four, and it was also a gathering spot for meetings they held with others in the clan.  A large room where teachings about our clan were held, that was also a large dojo.  Two other rooms that I had no idea what was in them.  I had seen doors, so I figured they were a room of some sort.  A main room with a reception's desk, manned when the sun was up that people could wait in, which is where I was right now.  And a bathroom adjacent to the main room. Which was actually where I was coming out of a moment ago.

I walked into the open reception room, looking around at the few people that were sitting in it.  Most were clan members that I recognized, and two or three people that I would guess were here to either ask for a mission from the leader of the clan, or to see grandfather.  I waited patiently until grandfather came out to see me.

He walked very calmly into the room, then clapped his hands together, grabbing everyone's attention in the room.  "Hmm, a room full of guys huh."  He looked around then held his hand out to me.  "Guess it is your turn Kishin."  I stood up and straightened out my jacket and followed him.  We walked down the hall towards his office.  "So, I hope you have been practicing a little Kishin."  I didn't respond.  "After you manage to accomplish the basics, it will go by much quicker."

+10 exp for post
    +5 exp for 300 words

70+15=85exp
    Back to top Go down
    Kishin
    Genin
    Genin
    Kishin

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The art of Fuuinjutsu   The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 pm

I listened to his words, and understood it somewhat.  It was something that was drilled into my head during my training, especially from my mother.  Though her words went further than grandfather's did.  But I have seen differently for the most part, especially when it comes to using chakra.  Just because you knew of the basics, and understood how to utilize them somewhat, without the proper formula, whether it was hand seals, drawing, or balance of chakra; sometimes it would not go to tuition.  This was especially true of fuuinjutsu, where the incorrect seal formula easily meant it would not succeed at all.

Grandfather pulled out a scroll and put it in front of me.  I grabbed it and opened it slowly, as he went into his desk and pulled out an ink brush and an ink stone.  I placed the scroll down and flattened it out with the blocks he always had on his desk.  He poured some water into the ink stone container and I dabbed the pen within.  Grandfather watched me closely, peering at every stroke and dab I made.  I was working on the basic sealing method, the first fuuinjutsu utilized by most that learned this art form.  It allowed something to be stored within a seal, a very useful yet basic ability.

I had finished my first seal and stopped.  He looked at it closely, though he already knew if it would work or not of course. He was quite skilled at the art form, well beyond most in the village.  "It is looking better then the last I saw you Kishin."    Grandfather smiled and leaned back. "I would say by next week you should have this seal down, and capable of utilizing fuuinjutsu at a basic level."  I smiled pulled the scroll out some more, exposing a fresh page.  "Remember to try and keep everything equal.  At least for most basic fuuinjutsu, both sides will match.  It is important to keep that in mind Kishin."

+10 exp for post
    5 exp for 300 words

85+15= 100 exp
    Back to top Go down
    Kishin
    Genin
    Genin
    Kishin

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: The art of Fuuinjutsu   The art of Fuuinjutsu EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I continued practicing it for a while long in Grandfather's office when a knock came from the door.  The door slightly opened, having some man stand behind it.  Grandfather spoke, "Yes, what is it?"  The man seemed a little nervous, "I...I have a message for... for you.  Um.. Sir."  Grandfather watched him as the messenger pushed the door open wider and walked in to the room, holding a slip of paper in front of him.  I only looked at him for a moment when grandfather had first started talking to him but then turned back, concentrating on the seal I was working on this time.  I was now on my third seal, and the first two were failures.  Or at least, that was what grandfather was having me believe.  I hadn't tested them out at all to see if they were successful.  

The man handed grandfather the note and stood there waiting.  "Um..sir.  They would like a response.  Um, as soon as possible."  Grandfather looked at him with a little anger, "Please, sir."  Grandfather put the paper down slapping the table a little, rocking it around, sending a strong vibration through it.  Fortunately I was watching him, half expecting it and lifted my pen just as he hit the table.  Grandfather eyed me trying not to make it noticiable.  I smiled.  He spoke, "Ha hah, good job boy.  Keeping an eye out like that."  He looked at the messenger, who was a little shaky.  "Settle down, settle down.  You are shaking like a leaf.  Tell them I will be there in ten minuets."  The messenger bowed then left the room.  

"So, Kishin.  Looks like we might have to end this soon.  So finish up that seal and let us test it out shall we!"  I smiled half expecting it as a joke.  I finished up the seal and he slapped a sword onto the seal along it.  "Okay Kishin, activate the seal."  I looked at him a little surprised.  "Kishin, you had already managed to complete some perfect seals the last two times.  It is just a little more practice in speed is needed."  I looked at him then the sword. He placed his hands on top of it.  He concentrated and placed an amount of chakra into the seal and.. Puff ...a cloud of smoke appeared and the sword was gone.  Just like that, it was gone.  The word for sword appeared in the center of the seal.  "Great job Kishin."  He stood up and started for the door.  I spoke up, a little anger in my voice, "I had it the other two times and you didn't say anything!"  He laughed and waved his hand at me as he exited.  I shook my head and packed up the stuff on his desk, leaving the pen and ink stone out on his desk and taking the scroll with me.  "My Prize!"

+10 exp for post
    +5 exp for 300 words
    +25 for finished topic

100 + 15 + 25= 140 exp

[left]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of Fuuinjutsu   The art of Fuuinjutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

The art of Fuuinjutsu
    Page 1 of 1